BHLGaming Wants You!

Discus and support BHLGaming Wants You! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [View:http://oi59.tinypic.com/29erh9g.jpg:550:500] Partnered With Machinima! Sponsored By Evil Controllers! Sponsored Events, ANYONE CAN JOIN!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oHargreaves, Aug 14, 2014.

1. oHargreaves
    oHargreaves Guest

BHLGaming Wants You!

[View:http://oi59.tinypic.com/29erh9g.jpg:550:500]

Partnered With Machinima!

Sponsored By Evil Controllers!

Sponsored Events, ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Cross Platform Community!

NEVER GAME ALONE AGAIN!

Join Today At -
    www.bhlgaming.com

If you are trying to sign up and your gamertag is not working, use a different one and we will sort it out when you get on!

You will find me on BHL with the same name as my gamertag, so please JOIN TODAY!

If you can use the Referral as , if it will not let you, do not worry!

What Are You Waiting For!

:)

oHargreaves, Aug 14, 2014
  2. BHLGaming

Aoi Moromizato, Aug 14, 2014
  3. oHargreaves
    oHargreaves Guest
    BHLGaming Wants You! NO TRY-OUTS! ANYONE WELCOME! ACTIVE COMMUNITY!

29erh9g.jpg

Partnered With Machinima!

Sponsored By Evil Controllers!

Sponsored Events, ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Cross Platform Community!

NEVER GAME ALONE AGAIN!

Join Today At - www.bhlgaming.com

If you are trying to sign up and your gamertag is not working, use a different one and we will sort it out when you get on!

You will find me on BHL with the same name as my gamertag, so please feel free to add me on Xbox and I will help you out to get started!

If you can use the Referral as , if it will not let you, do not worry!

What Are You Waiting For!

oHargreaves, Aug 14, 2014
  4. FearTheWil Win User

BHLGaming | Sponsored | Weekly Events | Recruiting

Clan is still recruiting!!
  5. FearTheWil Win User

BHLGaming | Sponsored | Weekly Events | Recruiting

Next event is on soon so be quick :)
  6. TemperingFall7 Win User

Want You Want For Chirstmas!

A Happy and safe Christmas for my family and all of yours!!! Merry Christmas all !!!!!
  7. Rii-C6612357-0DB7-45 Win User

[quote user="Individuality"]

Playstation 3

[/quote]

Xbox and PS3 = Awesomeness!
  8. chadesh Win User

a customizable dashboard for my xbox
Thema:

BHLGaming Wants You!

1. BHLGaming Wants You! - Similar Threads - BHLGaming Wants

2. Games not wanting to update and install downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Games not wanting to update and install downloads: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]: Resident evil 4 para gold [Translation - Resident evil 4 for gold] b739f4a1-6bb0-4001-b595-adc4a51ef02b
  4. Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment drawn even though i canceled it 3 times The only this i want is is the PC beta: So where to begin, i dont play my Xbox anyone, i canceled subscribtion at least Three times, it keeps coming back. I only what the XBOX PC BETA. So i saw that i got Another opportunity to pay...
  5. I just want to play minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just want to play minecraft: Hi, so today I decided to download minecraft. But i can't. It won't let me get past verifying my email unless I use another account to get the code from. The other option of using a phone number...
  6. BHLGaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BHLGaming: FREE EVIL CONTROLLERS!! ($99 VALUE!) Are you interested in winning a FREE EVIL CONTROLLER? A Controller equipped with the latest MODS to use on Call of Duty, Titanfall, Destiny, and other...
  7. BHLGaming | Sponsored | Weekly Events | Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BHLGaming | Sponsored | Weekly Events | Recruiting: Partnered With Machinima! Sponsored By Evil Controllers! Sponsored Events, Win Controllers! ANYONE CAN JOIN! Cross Platform Community! GB Team For ALL Games Coming Back! Clan Nation Reviewed...
  8. BHLGaming | Sponsored | Weekly Events | Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BHLGaming | Sponsored | Weekly Events | Recruiting: [img] What is BHL? We have an abundance of Call Of Duty Players. Never game alone again! We play all types of games on every console out there, including Cod4, Cod Waw, Cod MW2, Black Ops, MW3...
  9. BHLGaming Wants You! NO TRY-OUTS! ANYONE WELCOME! ACTIVE COMMUNITY!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BHLGaming Wants You! NO TRY-OUTS! ANYONE WELCOME! ACTIVE COMMUNITY!: 29erh9g.jpg Partnered With Machinima! Sponsored By Evil Controllers! Sponsored Events, ANYONE CAN JOIN! Cross Platform Community! NEVER GAME ALONE AGAIN! Join Today At -...
  10. [Cross Platform] Join BHLGaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Cross Platform] Join BHLGaming!: Join BHL Gaming today! We hand out free xbox one/360 controllers every two weeks! We also have two gold and above clans for Ghosts! Wish to see you join! BHL Gaming...