Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

Discus and support Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here! There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JuniorB3vins, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here!

There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download the Rare Replay Main interface, but it downloads BOTH the 360 AND the Rare Replay editions of all the games! Almost 100gb of files. It's a little crazy! Am I wrong on this?

submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins
    [link] [comments]

/u/JuniorB3vins, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Viva piñata!!!

Hi. You can get Viva Pinata on the Xbox One by purchasing Rare Replay or through Game Pass. You get several other Rare game titles with it also.

Hola. Puedes obtener Viva Pinata en Xbox One comprando Rare Replay
    o mediante Game Pass.. También obtienes varios otros títulos de juegos raros.
  3. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Viva Pinata Party Animals

its part of the rare replay on xbox game pass if you still wanna play it.
  4. VengefulJedi Win User

Rare Replay

The issue was with the launch of backward compatibility. Because the 360 titles were on the list, their wide release invalidated the licenses associated with the Rare Replay copies. What I did to resolve it was: 1) Delete EVERYTHING associated with Rare
    Replay, including the game itself, 2) install Rare Replay, then 3) Install the associated 360 games. They will work again.
  5. CarlitoPR C2W Win User

Rare Replay Installing Issues

i just solve it DENAz666 instead of going to the "My Games and Apps" just place the game disc, and on the dashboard where you can launch the game disc in use, press the start bottom and select "Manage Collection" and there it will show all the game on
    the game disc and install them from there.
  6. CarlitoPR C2W Win User

Rare Replay Installing Issues

my theory is, since the core of rare replay is installed and is a physic copy of the game is not keeping track of what is install it, trust me i try it. i had my xbox so that every time i place a game disc it does not launch hon reading it. so i try changing
    that to see if its triggers the installation but it dint work. my only hope atm is uninstalling the core part of rare replay that is 11 to 13 gigs part and install it again, hopefully it will read that the 4 games are missing and only install the core whit
    the 4 games. i will wait to do this and see if anyone else have a different way to do it so. i believe xbox could do a lot more things easy for the user. like giving us back the Online, Away, Busy, Offline option we had on 360 still this si not the topic to
    talk about it. i hope someone have a good idea of what to do before i uninstall it. and re- install it. ( the reason why i do not wanna do that is because i own a slow internet speed connection and it will take me time to be up to date again.
Thema:

Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

1. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay - Similar Threads - Big issue Game

2. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead: Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that...
  3. Big issue with Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Big issue with Game Pass on PC: So, after speaking to a guy at Xbox Support who honestly sounded like he was about to die of depression, I have come to the conclusion that there is a serious issue with Game Pass on PC when you...
  4. Big time issue trying to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big time issue trying to log in: I've been off my xbox for a bit and I'm having major issues trying to connect to my gamertag . I cannot remember the password and don't have an authenticator app connected to my system anymore....
  5. Big issue with the xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Big issue with the xbox game pass: I have contacted the support and they told me to post here the issue. So i have discovered that you could play unlimited with the xbox game passe let me explain. For exemple on this account...
  6. My BIG issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My BIG issue: omg I can’t take this. Okay so basically I went to this server website then I go to in to minecraft and my server list says “you can not acces servers go to privacy and protection management on...
  7. the big issue of the elite controller paddles'

in XBoX on Consoles
    the big issue of the elite controller paddles': i think it's not only me because i asked another and he has the same problem as mine if you set paddles right and left,press these two paddles quickly or meanwhile,it will send singal "down"...
  8. BIG ISSUE PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG ISSUE PLEASE HELP: Hi I just bought a game Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands for $90 CAD and it just pops up with the "do you own this game or app" error message. so I figured xbox isn't perfect and i'll reinstall...
  9. Playing Music / Media Files in the Background While Gaming! BIG ISSUE!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Music / Media Files in the Background While Gaming! BIG ISSUE!!!!!: Hello to all Gamer's and Staff members of Microsoft. I would like to point out the issue with music and other media being played while playing games. For some games its okay but, for other fast...
  10. Issues with Migration and buying a game, A big nightmare. (new customer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Migration and buying a game, A big nightmare. (new customer): Hello, I write here in the hopes of finding some answers that even the people on the Xbox help support could not help me with. I am getting very frustrated with what has happened. Here is the...