Big lags after system update

Discus and support Big lags after system update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WolF ShotlouF, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Big lags after system update

i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my internet support and they said everything was ok for them i don't know if im alone but if its due to xbox
    please fix that fast.

:)

WolF ShotlouF, Jun 23, 2019
  2. WolF ShotlouF Win User

hi i will try that when i will be home thx
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Try clear console cache. Press and hold for 10 seconds power button on your console. Console will be shutdown imediately. And past you can Xbox turn on again.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If what Parity mentioned doesn't work, you can try a

soft factory reset
    . The update may of got corrupt and causing the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Big lags after system update - Similar Threads - Big lags system

2. The support is a big joke

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The support is a big joke: Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may. First, i call the technical support, they let me speak for 10min asking a few questions. Then...
  3. Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?: I bought the above listed game for Windows through WIndows store. I bought the full version of the game to use on my PC. When I try to buy DLC in the game, it kicks me out of the game, opens XBox...
  4. BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.: And why doesnt microsft fix it ? many has this problem. everyone I asked so far. even though I read all messages it still say i have new messages, and when i get a new messages, i can not see...
  5. Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...: Boa tarde! Estou com problemas em instalar um jogo, mas não sei como resolver, acredito que exista uma solução relativamente simples, mas não quero arriscar ainda mais. Há um tempo atrás que...
  6. Big big server probkems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big big server probkems: cant purchase and I cant download is being a 3 days a go like that. fix this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] server problem I'm very very tired from all this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] server...
  7. Big time issue trying to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big time issue trying to log in: I've been off my xbox for a bit and I'm having major issues trying to connect to my gamertag . I cannot remember the password and don't have an authenticator app connected to my system anymore....
  8. hello to whomever help i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello to whomever help i have a big problem: hello to whomever can anyone help out there as microsoft are hopeless , my son created a whole new xbox live profile on xbox live to play on it and its meant ive now got three profiles instead of...
  9. Big problem related to child accounts and online gaming, pls help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big problem related to child accounts and online gaming, pls help.: So, first of all, I bought an Xbox One X bundle and made an account with my real DOB, and played some offline games, while I was trying to understand why online wouldn't work on games like FIFA...
  10. Big issue with the xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Big issue with the xbox game pass: I have contacted the support and they told me to post here the issue. So i have discovered that you could play unlimited with the xbox game passe let me explain. For exemple on this account...