Big lags after system update

Discus and support Big lags after system update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WolF ShotlouF, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Big lags after system update

i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my internet support and they said everything was ok for them i don't know if im alone but if its due to xbox
    please fix that fast.

:)

WolF ShotlouF, Jun 23, 2019
  2. WolF ShotlouF Win User

hi i will try that when i will be home thx
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Try clear console cache. Press and hold for 10 seconds power button on your console. Console will be shutdown imediately. And past you can Xbox turn on again.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If what Parity mentioned doesn't work, you can try a

soft factory reset
    . The update may of got corrupt and causing the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Big lags after system update - Similar Threads - Big lags system

2. Big Letdown on Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Letdown on Power Supply: We moved to Europe with the military in September and finally received out household goods. Kids were really looking forward to seeing their Xbox One. We were astounded to discover that Microsoft...
  3. My big gripe about Game Pass for PC

in XboX Insiders
    My big gripe about Game Pass for PC: Okay I got the game pass for PC beta version all good freakin got decent selection but what caught my eye was Tomb Raider rise of the Tomb Raider started playing it loved it freakin awesome want...
  4. New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!: Who else agrees that the new Xbox that’s coming out next year looks more like a pc than a Xbox. personally I hate the look it’s too big and not going to fit where I need it to!!!! submitted by...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA: in My games and apps' Update section, recent Alpha Skip-Ahead builds, the games are always showing in large/big tiles, even if I changed them to small ones. guess its too obvious to miss. anyway...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  7. Big sad face...

in XboX Insiders
    Big sad face...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cosmic_Lawless [link] [comments]
  8. Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game)

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game): [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  9. Hi, i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, i have a big problem: So nov, 1 I was invited by a friend to play rocket league in his house, i log in in his xbox and start playing, yesterday, someone steal his xbox and other expensive stuff. I want to change a...
  10. I need some BIG help...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some BIG help...: So, when Ai got my last Xbox One there was a night was a big storm and the power got cut off multiple times. The next morning when I was playing on it, the game suddenly crashes and no other games...