big problem need help

Discus and support big problem need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got 14 days left on my Xbox live time and It suspended my account and says I need to update billing info and after I do so I will be charged I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sharp Nyko, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Sharp Nyko
    Sharp Nyko Guest

big problem need help

I've got 14 days left on my Xbox live time and It suspended my account and says I need to update billing info and after I do so I will be charged I never use my card to pay for live only use codes and everything on billing is current. What do I do?

:)

Sharp Nyko, Feb 8, 2014
  2. The Gunz101
    The Gunz101 Guest
    Big problem... PLEASE HELP!

i tryed emailing them they said they can't transfer it....

The Gunz101, Feb 8, 2014
  3. The Gunz101
    The Gunz101 Guest
    Big problem... PLEASE HELP!

removing the credit card isn't the problem because there is a way in the account management the problem is the 2 months I bought...):

The Gunz101, Feb 8, 2014
  4. big problem need help

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Turn off auto renew.

THEOWENKILLER, Feb 8, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

big problem need help

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Turn off auto renew.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

need a big HELP!!!

7. Godmonkee Win User

need a big HELP!!!

Hi SYNSTR3LIT3

Please could you try the following delete your profile and then delete your cache and then redownload your profile.

This should clear the problem lets us know back on here if it worked or not and if not we can look in the problem further.

Best of luck

8. toonarmy206 Win User

need a big HELP!!!

What browser you using, I had the same issues on IE but Chrome seems to be a lot better now. Good luck
  9. FiDRoC Win User

Big problem. Please help

Are you on the dashboard beta?

My console has been acting pretty weird in general with randomly signing me off Live all the time midway through games or not showing any notifications when people sign in (it's not my internet as everything else stays connected). I've put it down to the
    beta ... kinda annoying but hopefully not a permanent fixture
Thema:

big problem need help

1. big problem need help - Similar Threads - big problem need

2. BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.: And why doesnt microsft fix it ? many has this problem. everyone I asked so far. even though I read all messages it still say i have new messages, and when i get a new messages, i can not see...
  3. Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...: Boa tarde! Estou com problemas em instalar um jogo, mas não sei como resolver, acredito que exista uma solução relativamente simples, mas não quero arriscar ainda mais. Há um tempo atrás que...
  4. hello to whomever help i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello to whomever help i have a big problem: hello to whomever can anyone help out there as microsoft are hopeless , my son created a whole new xbox live profile on xbox live to play on it and its meant ive now got three profiles instead of...
  5. Big problem related to child accounts and online gaming, pls help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big problem related to child accounts and online gaming, pls help.: So, first of all, I bought an Xbox One X bundle and made an account with my real DOB, and played some offline games, while I was trying to understand why online wouldn't work on games like FIFA...
  6. How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game: I just need to get l hold of them cause some important changes did not happen in all regions. Atleast not my region eeebfb6b-469c-4923-bb5f-ca53dee7f226
  7. Hola , tengo un gran problema (Xbox One S) Translation: [Hi, I have a big problem (Xbox One S)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola , tengo un gran problema (Xbox One S) Translation: [Hi, I have a big problem (Xbox One S)]: Split from this thread. Tengo una duda a colación de la anterior. A través del puerto S/PDIF sale una luz roja. ¿Podrían sacarme de dudas y explicarme a qué se puede deber? ¿Es malo que emita...
  8. HELLO I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELLO I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM: Hello Today i came to my house And i TRIED to log in into my account but i got this on my screen Can you guys help me? I got this code 0x800488FC d024fa77-5dd9-49f6-8979-92d746f697df
  9. Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users: I'm currently living in Puerto Rico (US Territory), when there was a Xbox Rewards it worked fine, but when the conversion started to move everyone to microsoft rewards the problems started...
  10. Polish problem - Please translate i have big problem and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Polish problem - Please translate i have big problem and I need help: Witam potrzebuje pomocy. Nie mogę się zalogować na to konto nie pamiętam hasła i nie pamiętam też hasła do przypisanego maila oraz nie jestem pewien czy jest tu numer telefonu poprawny, a nie...