Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud

Discus and support Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi ! I post this message after asking the question to the "answers microsoft dot com" and a reply from a member of your communication team ( i think ?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EncreTarte, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud

Hi !
    I post this message after asking the question to the "answers microsoft dot com" and a reply from a member of your communication team ( i think ? i'll post a link to the original question on this forum just behind )
    LINK OF THE ORIGINAL QUESTION >>> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-xcloud/4a13d65c-e203-441f-8ab6-3372728aca8f

So , i resume the problem , when i walk or move on a forest zone / zone with vegetation / trees , the resolution drop a lot , at the point it's almost unplayable ..
    I meet this problem in almost every game of the xcloud , DayZ , Forza horizon 5 , etc ...
    When i'm static , or in a field without trees or vegetation, the resolution is OK ..
    But a the moment i have some vegetation in the screen , BOOM a big drop resolution and a ugly pixel salad , for games like DayZ , it's a very , very very big problem !
    I precise i play on a good laptop , with the Xbox app for windows , and with a very good fiber connexion ( between 400 & 600 mo/s and 3 ms ping , largely enough for the xcloud ) and i have this problem since the begining of my xcloud use ( since december 2021, almost 6 or 7 month ) , i wait for a correction but it seems to not come yet , so i take the initiative to inform you of this problem.
    It's sad because all others things work very well and i like the xcloud, it's become my only way to play after the work , this resolution drops are the only black point on it...
    So , i hope you will work on this for a future next update , or if you have any solution for me , i take it with pleasure Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud :)
    I thanks in advance all the people from xbox insiders who take the time to read me and answer me , and wish you a good luck for the future of the xcloud !
    ( and sorry for my bad english , i'm a french user , consider my apologizes ^^ )

Gamingly yours ,

Valentin.

P.S. : I have post some sceenshots on the original post on answers microsoft , look in the link upper , but if you need some video captures , i can make some for you , just ask me ! Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud :)

submitted by /u/EncreTarte
    [link] [comments]

/u/EncreTarte, Jun 7, 2022
  2. Dre G Writer Win User

multiplayer is extremely dissapointing me

Yes its called the Charmeleon spell. Wiki it if you want it.

It turns you into a random object in your area.

you can move while your in that state, but when you do any other action besides move, it breaks the spell, turning you back in yourself.

its great because you can be in a forest, use the spell and it turns you into a tree, and you look exactly like the tree, theres no way to tell the difference, and you would blend in and people will walk right pass you and never know.

it would freak them out if they never seen that spell, invaded someones game, and then seen a moving tree. then walk up to it, and then have the tree transform and attack them. It would probably scare them actually.

You know what, i now want to go to the forest hunters forest and use the spell when someone joins my game and just play around with them, lol
  3. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

Need help! Hydra. SL 34

Can you even fight the Hydra from Darkroot forest? I thought you had to go thru the big tree in Blight Town, which takes you to Ash Lake, in order to fight the boss.
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Random parental security question

I sometimes cant see the forest, because of all the trees in the way.
  5. Sin Continuum Win User

What I have to say about "DLC scams"

The Forest: DLC itself (or any ex-game content).

The Trees: The delivery mechanism of said DLC.

Some people are missing the problems of one for the other.
  6. Jodie Win User

Favorite Indies?

Beyond eyes, ori and the blind forest, the first tree
Thema:

Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud

1. Big resolution problems when i walk on forest / zones with trees on xcloud - Similar Threads - Big resolution problems

2. I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda: I have this idea for a game, it's set in an alternate timeline where the world goes through massive climate change and terrain changes with a threat called the Ashens, who are subterranean humans...
  3. Xbox accessories app overrides Steam big picture configuration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app overrides Steam big picture configuration: So, I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller the other day (the one with the 4 back pedals) and wanted to configure it for a game I'm playing on Steam. So I set everything up in big picture...
  4. Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game bar BIG BUG: every time i try to join a party hosting or not it goes "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" its been like this for 3 days im about unistall it im so frustrated with it...
  5. Very big latency when taking a screenshot with the dedicated button

in XboX Insiders
    Very big latency when taking a screenshot with the dedicated button: There is 2 ways to take a screenshot, either the guide + Y or the dedicated button. The first work very well. A framebuffer is taken when I hit the guide and is saved if I press Y. Excellent....
  6. Big Fish Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Fish Games: Does anyone know when and if the Big Fish game app will work on Windows 11? 1038ba1c-c612-4b67-a6b5-c23b549e3869
  7. are blocking games in big fish games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are blocking games in big fish games: I am having trouble opening up my big fish games which I paid for. Are you blocking my games. I deleted my xbox files because I thought that would help but I dont know if I should have. Just...
  8. BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q: Hi!i just bought used an asus pg279q, i'm trying to activate the 120hz on xbox series S but i can't in any way. I keep saying "out of range" can someone help me?...
  9. App Game Pass resolution too big after upgrade to Android 11

in XboX Insiders
    App Game Pass resolution too big after upgrade to Android 11: Hi! After updating my Samsung phone to Android 11 the resolution of the Xbox Game Pass app has become too much big and it's no longer possible to play normally. submitted by /u/weyu4165 [link]...
  10. Big issue with screen resolution when play Dungeons 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big issue with screen resolution when play Dungeons 3: Hi, i have a problem with the game Dungeons 3 (only with this). When i play at this game the screen resolution is out of the screen. I try to change tv settings but nothing, i tried to change xbox...