Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account

Discus and support Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need some help, so I got billed 19.95NZD for it on my card but when I checked my Microsoft account on billing and stuff it didnt say I did and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CobyHimiona, Nov 30, 2020.

1. CobyHimiona
    CobyHimiona Guest

Hi I need some help, so I got billed 19.95NZD for it on my card but when I checked my Microsoft account on billing and stuff it didnt say I did and I have no other account but is it possible for xbox to bill me without putting it on my account? But even
    then I canceled my xbox subscriptions so idk. I really kinda needed that money to eat so I'm really upset about all of this.

:)

CobyHimiona, Nov 30, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

Billing

Hi RubyLotus,

You can see the process on how to update your billing info here

Update your billing information online

You can change the name, address, phone number and email address associated with your Xbox Live billing information online. Here's how:

1. In a browser, go to My Account. If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account and Password Solution.
    2. Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    3. Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to update your billing information.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Billing

That's how:
    1. In a browser go to the My Account page.
    2. If necessary, log in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    3. Select Payment and Billing and then Payment Methods.
    4. Select the mode you want to delete and then follow the instructions to remove the payment method.
  4. strigoi1958 Win User

account and billing

I rang 0800 587 1102 the gold premium pack is something for an xbox console I have no idea what it is as I only use a pc but someone bought the same thing using my account and many many other peoples accounts. They usually play for a little while on FIFA
    12 which is a surprisingly good way for a company to boost its game up the charts. MS believe the problem may lie with us all having an EA account and as EA make and sell FIFA 12 there seems to be a link. If you own an xbox you can report it and lose your
    account for months or swallow the loss and change your password... either way it's a lose- lose situation for us the customers.
  5. slatybartfast Win User

account and billing

Funny you should mention Fifa 12 . I have never played any fifa games but I noticed yesterday or so that its amongst the games that I have played on the xbox dashboard list that FIFA 12 was listed !!

and that had me wondering what went on
  6. Misconfigured Win User

account and billing

a gold premiem pack ? never hered of it i would try ringing support they will assist
Thema:

1. Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account - Similar Threads - Billed Microsoft*ultimate momsbill

2. Was billed one day before my expected billing date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was billed one day before my expected billing date: Hello, I was charged one day before I was expected to charged for this product and was wondering if I could cancel my subscription already. I think I already cancelled it however it says it...
  3. I have a $10.59 billed 6 times jan. 2021 . Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a $10.59 billed 6 times jan. 2021 . Why?: I have a $10.59 billed on 1/18/2021 6 times. Why? 19b8d1f7-f2f9-4c62-ab5a-48cafdce4a6c
  4. Xbox Live Refund- recurring billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund- recurring billing: I have had an Xbox Live Gold code for two years but have not been able to use it because I had recurring billing on. I misremembered the date which my subscription was set to auto-renew and did...
  5. Recurring billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recurring billing: The date now is January 15th 2021. I have just been billed £49.99 again but I cancelled my XBox Gold account after the last billing in January 2020 as my son hasn`t used his XBox for nearly...
  6. Subscription and Billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription and Billing: Hi there I got two codes in Canada from the Pringles Contest and I got the codes in my email in December 2020 but never entered them through xbox. and now that my ultimate is coming up on...
  7. Fortnite Crew vbucks still not billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew vbucks still not billing: Hi, so I boyght the fortnite crew shbscription, and it billed me for janurary, but when j check my shbscription it says that recurring billing is off, so I went and managed the subscription,...
  8. how do i change my billing date to my pay day instead of 3 days before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my billing date to my pay day instead of 3 days before?: I need to change my billing date as Direct Debits are coming out right near the end of the month when i get paid 6th of the month, i like to pay all my bill immediately so I'm not left with...
  9. Double billed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double billed: Good day I was double billed after buying 4 gift cards. I emailed support and recieved a standard "no refund on digital games" email instead of a repose to my issue. The order online shows my...
  10. I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO: On the 15th of febuary I got billed by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO and i checked on my Microsoft accounts and I don't see any subscriptions or purchases that are related to this price or my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ultimate 1 momsbill