Billed Several times a month?? All l should pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95....

Discus and support Billed Several times a month?? All l should pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; BIlled Several times a month?? All lI shouild pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95. WHAT is MICROSOFT START for $1.59 and others like MICROSOFT Start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Don_ReeCe_MaRRiner, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Billed Several times a month?? All l should pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95....

BIlled Several times a month?? All lI shouild pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95. WHAT is MICROSOFT START for $1.59 and others like MICROSOFT Start PACKING A 1.59 reacurring monthly . None of these additionals were authorized

:)

Don_ReeCe_MaRRiner, Sep 25, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Billed Several times a month?? All l should pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95. MICROSOFT START??

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com
    to get the payment issues resolved.
  3. tobiasvl Win User

Unable to make purchases with Microsoft Points

Hey, thanks for the response. As I've had this problem for weeks and been in touch with support several times already, however, these steps were the first things I tried.

1. My billing address is correct, and I have also removed all payment options on my account and added my credit card again. I also don't understand what the billing and payment options have to do with paying with Microsoft Points.

2. I've verified my security proofs.

3. There are obviously no Xbox Live service alerts about this issue that have persisted for several weeks.

4. My connection is fine as well.
  4. Tony Mokbel Win User

WTF??? Can't purchase ANYTHING from xbox live?

Ive tried both system and computer... several times....

I get the message....

Can't authorise the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one.

I have done the above message several times. New credit card etc, etc... Oh and all my details are correct.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Disconnecting from sever all the time

Glad to hear the issue is resolved. Happy gaming, ANUBIS! :)
  6. ANUBIS889 Win User

Disconnecting from sever all the time

I saw a post that I am going to try --- This is what they say to try...

- assign a static IP address for you XBOX MAC address on your router (so your console obtain the same IP every time)

- make sure you have following ports open Port 88 (UDP), Port 3074 (UDP and TCP),Port 53 (UDP and TCP),Port 80 (TCP) for the static IP you provided to your XBOX

- and if that fails I am going to try put my XBOX on the DMZ

Let me know what you think.

~~
Thema:

Billed Several times a month?? All l should pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95....

1. Billed Several times a month?? All l should pay is the ONE TIME Payment of $14.95.... - Similar Threads - Billed Several times

2. "TV & A/V Power Options" and "Payment & Billing" still have the old UI...

in XboX Insiders
    "TV & A/V Power Options" and "Payment & Billing" still have the old UI...: Both of those sections have not been updated, still uses the old UI. Reported this multiple times. submitted by /u/Untended_Graves [link] [comments]
  3. Billing address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing address: Hi everyone I'm having an issue on entering my credit card info. Why should I add my address it's personal all they need is the number ccv and card holder name and the expiry date. Even when I...
  4. How to pay my bill for Microsoft 365 Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay my bill for Microsoft 365 Home: How do I pay on line or otherwise for my Microsoft acct ? feab7cf2-fcb1-4e02-9139-676d8d91d86d
  5. "TV & A/V Power Options" and "Payment & Billing" still have the old UI...

in XboX Insiders
    "TV & A/V Power Options" and "Payment & Billing" still have the old UI...: Both of those sections have not been updated, still uses the old UI. Reported this multiple times, low priority stuff I can understand, just want to see if staff are aware. submitted by...
  6. Cobrança indevida[Improper billing]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cobrança indevida[Improper billing]: Há alguns meses assinei o Gamepass por 1 real que dava direito há um mês,depois troquei para o outro plano, também por 1 real que me dava também direito a 1 mês. No meu histórico de cobranças...
  7. pre-order billing soon message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-order billing soon message?: I've just had a message pop up in notifications saying "Pre-order billing soon. Make sure your payment info is currant" I'm not sure why i've got this message as i've never seen it before when I...
  8. double billing on my 14 yrs old daughters xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    double billing on my 14 yrs old daughters xbox account: im very disappointed in that you have taken this months xbox ultimate money twice, my daughter works hard to earn her pocket money and was gutted to find that you had pretty much emptied her bank...
  9. Billing history

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing history: I am trying to find and print from my account, the last 13 months of payments drafted from my checking account. When seaching microsoft website, it shows I do not have any subscriptions for Xbox....
  10. Payment and billing don't work. Black screen. ( Paiement et facturation ne fonctionne pas....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment and billing don't work. Black screen. ( Paiement et facturation ne fonctionne pas....: Payment and billing don't work. Black screen. ( Paiement et facturation ne fonctionne pas. Écran noir. ) 3dbbf0e2-1568-490b-a62f-7224fa6b36e6