Billing Address Issues: APO Address

Discus and support Billing Address Issues: APO Address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought a $25 Xbox gift card. In order to purchase something, I needed a valid payment option which needed my billing address. Unfortunately,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Heaven Fullington, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Billing Address Issues: APO Address

I recently bought a $25 Xbox gift card. In order to purchase something, I needed a valid payment option which needed my billing address. Unfortunately, living in an APO address makes it more complicated than it needs to be (If only it was THAT easy to
    include AE in the city drop-down). I had both contacted support on the website, and over the phone about this, both revealed no successful solutions. I searched everywhere including old forums that had the same issue, some from 2016, 3 YEARS ago. Will Microsoft
    update this any time soon?! Does anyone living in military/APO addresses also have problems with this?

:)

Heaven Fullington, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Heaven Fullington Win User

I spoke with the billing department on the website, they had given me their sales contact number so they can manually input my information. When I called, their systems could not support it.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Did you talk to billing or LIVE?

IF LIVE then you need to contact billing

Onlu the billing department can help yoi with this
  4. SnakeEyezBRAND Win User

Can't download the map packs in Australia?!?!?

well... microsoft FINALLY allowed APO addresses in the billing section. It would be nice if they would work with us military members, as in, say if you have an APO address, then the region (location based off of IP address) part is disabled. So we would
    just need the US account and the US disc.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Military billing address

Basically you have to contact billing support to enter afo or apo addresses

This doesnt fix xbox 360 downloads though thats a completely seperate issue
  6. Pinkierawr Win User

Majority of games don't download

What if i live in the UK, but have an APO address?
Thema:

1. Billing Address Issues: APO Address - Similar Threads - Billing Address Issues

2. Problemas con la direccion de facturación[Translation-Billing address issues]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con la direccion de facturación[Translation-Billing address issues]: Cuando intento canjear un codigo de tarjeta de regalo, me pide que ponga una direccion de facturación y la pongo, pero cuando termino y le doy a confirmar no hace nada, se queda en lo ultimo y no...
  3. I can’t select my state for the billing address for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t select my state for the billing address for Xbox one: I tried to buy a game off my xbox but i had to set up the billing address. One of the questions on there asked for my state but i couldn’t select my state, instead it gave me 4 different states....
  4. Billing Address in the wrong Country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing Address in the wrong Country: Hi, I am unable to change my billing address on my xbox 360. I used to live in the US but have since moved to the UK. I change the locale in system settings on the xbox to the UK, but when i try...
  5. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  6. Changing country while adding billing address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing country while adding billing address: Hi there, I recently redemmed XBox R300 gift card. I want to buy Minecraft for XBox 360. When I am trying to buy, it asks me to update the bill address. And there the country is set to US by...
  7. Why do i meed a billing address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do i meed a billing address: Ive got [Mod Removed] yet icant get this months free 360 game due to billing address. Issue. Can someone help 85c66a4e-413c-443f-9383-4aa3818f38a8
  8. Military billing address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Military billing address: Being in the military, Xbox doesn't have the option to input military addresses when putting in bank card information, most of my military buddies have come across the same issue and I'm sure...
  9. Endereço de cobrança imcompleto depois de efetuar a compra. [Billing address is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endereço de cobrança imcompleto depois de efetuar a compra. [Billing address is not...: Cadastrei um cartão de credito com endereço de cobrança atual de minha residencia. Quando fui comprar a Assinatura de 1 mês do EA Acsess pelo site da microsoft, escolhi pagar a partir do saldo da...
  10. Unable to complete billing address on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to complete billing address on Xbox: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and it costs 9.99 which is fine, but each time i go to pay the address screen is usa and i can't change it. My Xbox amount is set to Canada, my Microsoft account...