Billing and Payments

Discus and support Billing and Payments in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why is XBox and by extension Microsoft make it so difficult to pay them? You cannot use pre-paid cards Heavily relying on US area codes and zip... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aminga74, May 22, 2020.

1. aminga74
    aminga74 Guest

Billing and Payments

Why is XBox and by extension Microsoft make it so difficult to pay them?

• You cannot use pre-paid cards
    • Heavily relying on US area codes and zip codes etc. What of customers that are outside these markets?

This just baffles me to be honest. Customers are trying to pay you and you are making it difficult fot them to do so.

Why?

:)

aminga74, May 22, 2020
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Payment and Billing

Can you try some other payment mode such as another credit card or paypal and clear your due balance? You can turn off automatic renewal if you do not want it to be renewed.
  3. Geth Win User

billing and payment

Check the email's associated with all the gamertags on the console.

They all send a confirmed purchase notification to the emails.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

payment and billing

When you cancel subscrption it will cancel all your services if you are a ultimate subscriber ive got near a year to go with mine with hopeing to stay alive im disabled with health problems ive stopped auto renew at the moment as i dont know if ill stilll
    be here crazy times my friend.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Payment & Billing

Hey Blagoslovennyy,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day Blagoslovennyy!
  6. Blagoslovennyy Win User

Payment & Billing

it worked. thank you for your time.
Thema:

Billing and Payments

1. Billing and Payments - Similar Threads - Billing Payments

2. payment and billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    payment and billing: Why can’t I remove my card when a past due bill has been applied? I would really like to remove it, so it can stop charging me. I tried to do it on Xbox and it wouldn’t work....
  3. I have multiple payments of items on MSFT store on my EE phone bill !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have multiple payments of items on MSFT store on my EE phone bill !!!: Hi, I dont know what to do about some unauthorised payments made using my sons phone number to purchase items on the Microsoft Store, I have 7 payments all for the same amount of £31.99 each over...
  4. payment and billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment and billing: I redeemed a subscribtion for a year of xbox live gold and around february i got a month of xbox game pass ultimate. then somewhere in march i cancelled it and it cancelled my xbox live gold with...
  5. Payment & Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment & Billing: [img] hello guys. so i live in Kenya. and being indoors has made want to buy online games. now i have been trying to add my paypal account which is linked to my bank account(VISA) but i get this...
  6. Cannot Access Payment & Billing in Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Access Payment & Billing in Settings: Whenever I try to access Payment & Billing under Account in the Settings App I get a spinning wheel and a blank screen after. I was on a public build and reenrolled back into the current beta...
  7. Payment/Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment/Billing: So I have bought 1 month if xbox game pass and I want to increase it with xbox live gold and I have seen articles that you can covert it to 20 days and it said they buyer it buy code. Can I do the...
  8. Compras e Cobrança // Payments and Billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras e Cobrança // Payments and Billing: Meu problema é... eu tento comprar o gamepass por 1 R$ e está dando erro na compra, ja tentei diversos cartões e sempre da erro! My problem is ... I try to buy the gamepass for 1$ and is giving...
  9. Email and billing/payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email and billing/payments: If i change my Microsoft email on my account,will it change the one who is paying the xbox billing and payments? f46fe1b7-853b-4922-af3c-da947c462628
  10. BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing

in XboX Insiders
    BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing: please add bhim upi payments options to all Microsoft platform. Xbox included, the idea is about if u add bhim upi, the people from India can pay to Microsoft for all their services for buying...