Billing and transfer issues

Discus and support Billing and transfer issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when my recurring billing comes up, the email does not say which account. A logo is shown. I cannot determine which service or game it represents. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarenWallace2, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Billing and transfer issues

when my recurring billing comes up, the email does not say which account. A logo is shown. I cannot determine which service or game it represents.

I know the C shape is for Microsoft office. But I also get a charge for 6.99? Is this the charge for extra STORAGE on OneDrive?

I have a 14.99 charge. I have Casual Games: Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Premiums, possibly Jigsaw Puzzle . Are they billed as XBox?

I have a new Dell laptop. How do I transfer the Premium account to it?

I was referred to Facebook community and there is no place to POST. Please help as I am ready to use my new laptop as I am having major keyboard issues with this one. I have tried calling, missed my callback and now cannot get back in.

Please help.

[mod removed personal information] is the email where I get billing notices.

Karen Wallace

:)

KarenWallace2, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We directed you to Facebook and Twitter as the casual games community do not use these forums. For the charges you would be best to request a call from support to go over the charges. As we are not able to see these.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. orik0n74 Win User

Unacceptable Support

OP: its possible that the agent you were talking to was not a billing agent and was confused by the info you were giving him/her and just escalated to agents more knowledgeable than him/her. The only agents that are trained to handle EFA issues are billing
    agents, even if the issue really is not a billing issue. You may occasionally get lucky and get a live agent who knows some info about the EFA plan, but they really should be transferring you to billing.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox over charging!!!!

For future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread detailing your issue for us.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience you've had with billing. Unfortunately we cannot help with billing issues here, it must be handled through phone support. Also, they do not handle billing issues via chat or email. Hope you're able to get it resolved
    quickly and if someone says to call back later have them transfer you to another person.
  5. brianpomerleau Win User

Billing issue

the 4 months of gold were bought with @ the time $35 paypal balance i should be getting no claims as of now since everything was paid off i talked to support the other night they redirected my issue to Tier 3 support the CS rep that refered me was by the
    name : Noah
  6. Riko Sakurauchi Win User

billing issues

i will have hi do that as soon as he gets his phone replaced i will have him give them a call
Thema:

1. Billing and transfer issues - Similar Threads - Billing transfer issues

2. Double billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing: without fail every month £7.99 is taken from my bank account and its called Microsoft Monthly Subscription or something along those lines. However during each month a further 10.99 is taken from...
  3. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: I would like a refund for my x box account cb7c4bd6-1db9-4453-a863-ac97c47cc4c7
  4. Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dispute charges and I want to cancel x Box monthly billing: Cancel Xbox Dispute billing e65f4a66-8981-4f1d-9b29-d30970ddce0c
  5. Cant Turn Off Recurring Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Turn Off Recurring Billing: I Have Tried Looking It Up, Trying Myself, Looking At The Support Pages, But Nothing Lets Me Turn Off Recurring Billing. Thats It. 7a0c04ad-25c4-4f72-b8ce-cf730632195d
  6. Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem: I am basically asking if I can get a refund on the xbox game pass. I had a xbox game pass for 1 month. I noticed the recurring billing thing and I turned it off ( and I thought it will stay like...
  7. Facturation[Billing]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Facturation[Billing]: Bonjour depuis le 18/07/2020 mon abonnement c'est terminer pour cause que je ne travaille plus du au COBID , passons ces detaille , un ami aujourd'hui ma payer un gold 1 mois mais impossible...
  8. Unpaid billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unpaid billing: Hello everyone, I have a billing problem, I did not know how to pay for my pass subscription and when I wanted to pay the xbox live subscription, I got an error code. I don't know how to adjust,...
  9. Reoccurring billing / automatic renewal of a subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reoccurring billing / automatic renewal of a subscription: Hello there. So basically I have been charged 13 USD for a subscription in a game although I have canceled that reoccurring billing every month before they charged any money. There was no option...
  10. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: Does Xbox automatically bill you if you have a microsoft balance available? ba450792-9e55-49e6-b70a-227ea80827ab