Billing issue.

Discus and support Billing issue. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try and add a new card, it tells me absolutely all of my information is wrong. What could be causing this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cyeee, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:23 AM.

1. Cyeee
    Cyeee Guest

Billing issue.

Whenever I try and add a new card, it tells me absolutely all of my information is wrong. What could be causing this?

:)

2. brianpomerleau Win User

Billing issue

the 4 months of gold were bought with @ the time $35 paypal balance i should be getting no claims as of now since everything was paid off i talked to support the other night they redirected my issue to Tier 3 support the CS rep that refered me was by the
    name : Noah
  3. Riko Sakurauchi Win User

billing issues

i will have hi do that as soon as he gets his phone replaced i will have him give them a call
  4. Kiesey Win User

issue with billing

login to
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    and make sure you don't have an outstanding balance that needs to be payed off before you can add a new membership. If you look there and everything is fine do what Smwutches said and contact support by phone.
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

Billing Issues

contact xbox Support so they can check whats going on, on the boards there is no one who can help you with billing related issues
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

billing issue

As Denis said I would recommend contacting support to solve the problem
Thema:

Billing issue.

1. Billing issue. - Similar Threads - Billing issue

2. xbox game pass issue with billing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass issue with billing: was making a manual payment for the xbox game pass through paypal and set my preferred account so it would take it out of the right account but somewhere along the way its taken it out of the...
  3. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...
  4. Billing and transfer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing and transfer issues: when my recurring billing comes up, the email does not say which account. A logo is shown. I cannot determine which service or game it represents. I know the C shape is for Microsoft office. But...
  5. XBox Live Billing Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Live Billing Issue: I cancelled my xbox live subscription last billing cycle. My CC was billed and posted again this cycle. If I go to manage my subscriptions it shows there are none to manage. Any idea how I get a...
  6. Billing issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing issues: how to contact a live advocate or agent 2e4c6478-7d66-40dd-8127-940529416c67
  7. Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues: For the past two weeks, I've been having a major issue with my Xbox Live Gold. Even though I have recurring billing turned on, a charge has been posted and billed to my Xbox account AND Discover...
  8. Is anyone else having issues disabling recurring billing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having issues disabling recurring billing?: Almost a month ago, I signed up for Microsoft's Game Pass while it was on sale. I typically turn off recurring billing for subscriptions as I usually don't use these kinds of services on a monthly...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues: I'm adding a new card from a different jurisdiction and I have made the default billing address to match my new card but keeps going to old address when trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE: I recently upgraded to xbox game pass ultimate from xbox gold live because it was only $1. Instead I was charged $14.99, so I filled out a refund request form and even left in the notes that I was...