Billing

Discus and support Billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have ben trying to resolve a billing issue - nobody will get back to me and when I try to contact via the chat room to request a call back I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Roxy24, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Roxy24
    Roxy24 Guest

Billing

I have ben trying to resolve a billing issue - nobody will get back to me and when I try to contact via the chat room to request a call back I keep getting a message saying there are technical issues - does anyone know who/how to get in contact with Microsoft
    re Xbox billing????

:)

Roxy24, Jan 30, 2019
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

Billing

1. Billing - Similar Threads - Billing

2. Payment/Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment/Billing: So I have bought 1 month if xbox game pass and I want to increase it with xbox live gold and I have seen articles that you can covert it to 20 days and it said they buyer it buy code. Can I do the...
  3. Anyone else billed for Watchdogs Legion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else billed for Watchdogs Legion?: Hi to all, Just curious whether this has just affected me or whether others were impacted. To cut a longish story short I ordered Watchdogs Legion back in September last year. Cancelled the order...
  4. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay): Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I...
  5. ark recurring billing

in XBoX on Windows
    ark recurring billing: so I bought ark for my pc, I downloaded it then I get a notification from my bank account about a recurring 50 dollars,(49.99) I don't know if it has anything to do with ark but the price seemed...
  6. I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO: On the 15th of febuary I got billed by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO and i checked on my Microsoft accounts and I don't see any subscriptions or purchases that are related to this price or my...
  7. cannot change region for billing address on xbox360 console

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change region for billing address on xbox360 console: seems to be only USA states available, so prevents online purchases 7df7ccc4-27e1-4408-961d-49e26ce9586c
  8. Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill: Hello, Ive been trying to use my xbox but since I’ve had an overdue payment for xbox ultimate, I wasn’t able to. I bought a 3-month game pass card and try to redeem it, yet the overdue payment...
  9. Rechnung[Translation-Bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rechnung[Translation-Bill]: Ich bekomme regelmäßig eine Rechnung über Klarna für 6,99 wegen Xbox live. Jedoch ist weder auf meinem Account noch mir bekannten ein Abo getätigt. Weder Klarna oder Microsoft fühlt sich für das...
  10. unable to update billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to update billing: im unable to change payment options or add payments always telling me to try later or service unavailable i have money was in special promo and was being charged until the 7th then was playing on...