Billing

Discus and support Billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered a game jan, 30 but just got a message telling me going to bill me in the the next 3 days. Just wondering if i already got charge back when... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CARBONGT, Mar 4, 2019.

1. CARBONGT
    CARBONGT Guest

Billing

I preordered a game jan, 30 but just got a message telling me going to bill me in the the next 3 days. Just wondering if i already got charge back when I preordered the game or im i being charged in the next three days?

:)

CARBONGT, Mar 4, 2019
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

Billing

1. Billing - Similar Threads - Billing

2. Facturacion[Translation-Billing]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Facturacion[Translation-Billing]: Como paso mi facturación de de supcricion a pesos argentino porque me figura en dolares [Translation-How do I spend my subscription billing in Argentine pesos because it appears in dollars]...
  3. In my payment and billing, it says i have money but when i go to buy something i have no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In my payment and billing, it says i have money but when i go to buy something i have no...: So yeah i cant buy anything 85aa04e8-b6e8-4cf3-8fad-7acb8d688331
  4. Recurring billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recurring billing: Okay startthis off i solved my problem it no biggy but heres whats going on. Coupleonths back i bought a realm on minecraft with recurring billing np at all but trail ran out and charged me for...
  5. APO billing/shipping

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    APO billing/shipping: I am active duty military stationed overseas. My home of record is in the states, but my shipping and billing address is my APO Box, which is the military equivalent of a PO Box. When it comes to...
  6. xbox game pass issue with billing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass issue with billing: was making a manual payment for the xbox game pass through paypal and set my preferred account so it would take it out of the right account but somewhere along the way its taken it out of the...
  7. Recurring Billing Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring Billing Xbox live gold: Microsoft says I owe money for a xbox ultimate subscription but I just got my xbox a few months ago and have only used prepaid cards for xbox live. I have never used a credit card or paypal and...
  8. Billing adress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing adress: When I was inputting my information to add my debit card to microsoft. It keeps saying my adress was incorect for the card??? 2d3bd838-c259-4b87-8fd0-67acfa72bd4f
  9. I have a past due bill from a transaction that i didn't authorize, now i cant afford it and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a past due bill from a transaction that i didn't authorize, now i cant afford it and...: Past due bill problem from transaction i didnt authorize, now i cant afford it and my son's xbox live. Any suggestions? 26500ed0-3e3c-4c96-95c4-5fb8129faf09
  10. Facturación de xbox live gold.[Translation-Xbox live gold billing.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facturación de xbox live gold.[Translation-Xbox live gold billing.]: Desde junio de 2017 me estan debitando doblemente de mi tarjeta de credito el servicio de xbox live gold. Hubo periodos en los cuales no estuve suscripto e igual me debitaban de mi tarjeta. Por...