BILLING

Discus and support BILLING in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I HAVE TRIED 100 TIMES TO RENEW THE XBOX LIVE GOLD AND THIS MESSAGE KEPT APPEARING!!!! '''''''We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ComfyCupcake556, Aug 6, 2019.

1. BILLING

I HAVE TRIED 100 TIMES TO RENEW THE XBOX LIVE GOLD AND THIS MESSAGE KEPT APPEARING!!!!

'''''''We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.''''''

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????

:)

ComfyCupcake556, Aug 6, 2019
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

BILLING

1. BILLING - Similar Threads - BILLING

2. payment and billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    payment and billing: Why can’t I remove my card when a past due bill has been applied? I would really like to remove it, so it can stop charging me. I tried to do it on Xbox and it wouldn’t work....
  3. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: I bought the pro controller for $179.99 and I checked my bank statement it says the took $360 and I only bought 1 controller it says idk what to do what you all think...
  4. Double billing for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billing for xbox live: I paid for an annual xbox live subscription last year and have just realised I was then charged monthly from July for the same thing. I have found it impossible to talk to someone as the contact...
  5. XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me: Yesterday I started being spammed from Microsoft that they could not charge for XBox Live using an old number... I cancelled it years ago... What gives? I went into my MS account and removed my...
  6. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  7. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: I am somehow being charged for two xbox live accounts. My son has someone help him set up an acoount a while back and then I helped him renew everything and seomhow managed to create a whole new...
  8. Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed up for xbox live and was double billed on the same day: Attempted to renew an xbox live subscription on the computer and it froze so I attempted it on my xbox directly where it worked instantly. Noticed that I was double billed Must have billed from...
  9. I Turned off recurring bill

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Turned off recurring bill: So 3 months ago I bought xbox live ultimate for 3 months, as it was on offer, made sure to turn off recurring bill, and 3 months later they've charged me again and I checked if recurring bill...
  10. duplicate billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    duplicate billing: this year i upgraded my son´s subscription to the game pass, that is supposed to include xbox live gold as part of the package it appears that i have continued to be billed for xbox live gold and...