BILLING

Discus and support BILLING in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I HAVE TRIED 100 TIMES TO RENEW THE XBOX LIVE GOLD AND THIS MESSAGE KEPT APPEARING!!!! '''''''We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ComfyCupcake556, Aug 6, 2019.

1. BILLING

I HAVE TRIED 100 TIMES TO RENEW THE XBOX LIVE GOLD AND THIS MESSAGE KEPT APPEARING!!!!

'''''''We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.''''''

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????

:)

ComfyCupcake556, Aug 6, 2019
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

BILLING

1. BILLING - Similar Threads - BILLING

2. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  3. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  4. Cobrança de 4 reais ao comprar na Loja Microsoft[Translation-4 Real billing when buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobrança de 4 reais ao comprar na Loja Microsoft[Translation-4 Real billing when buying...: A alguns dias efetuei a compra do serciço Xbox Game Pass Ultimate de 2 reias. Ao efetuar a compra veio junto a cobrança de 4 reais no cartão. Reportei em analise com a operadora do cartão e não...
  5. APO AE not an option for billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    APO AE not an option for billing information: Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They have Asia, Pacific and America but not...
  6. Incorrect billing recipient (via email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect billing recipient (via email): Hi there, I keep getting someone else's microsoft store receipts. They're for small purchases like Fifi Points and Rocket League upgrades (i.e. Xbox games stuff) and looking at the email...
  7. EE phone bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    EE phone bill: Is there a known issue with being able to buy games etc with EE phone bill? i have tried to buy a game today and EE is now not showing as an option! I have called EE and they have said there is...
  8. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  9. Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service: Hi there, My billing report shows two different debits for what seems to be the same service " Xbox Live Gold " (R$ 29,00) and "Xbox Game Pass para Console" (29,00) both showing the benefits of...
  10. Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con facturación [Mod Translation - Billing problem]: "Se rechazó la opción de pago en una suscripción existente y está bloqueando está compra" es me pone la xbox cuando intento comprar otra vez el gold. Lo que pasa es que pone se ha rechazado la...