Billing!

Discus and support Billing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this is not something the community can answer i figure but i cant get an answer anywhere else in microsoft except for the stupid vertual agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobVanMeter, Sep 12, 2019.

1. RobVanMeter
    RobVanMeter Guest

Billing!

I know this is not something the community can answer i figure but i cant get an answer anywhere else in microsoft except for the stupid vertual agent which is no help at all but i cant pay for my ultimate game pass with my microsoft account like i did
    last month, would anyone know how? Thank you!

:)

RobVanMeter, Sep 12, 2019
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

Billing!

1. Billing! - Similar Threads - Billing

2. Cobrança indevida [Mod Translation - Improper billing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança indevida [Mod Translation - Improper billing]: Recebi uma cobrança em meu cartão de crédito no dia 15/9/2019, no valor de 149,00, referente ao XBOX LIVE GOLD, porém, esta cobrança foi feita automaticamente sem que eu estivesse usando o...
  3. Past Due billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past Due billing: G'day all i have not logged on to my xbox in 43 days i try to buy 3 months of Gold and get told i need to Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past...
  4. Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]: Bonjour , Je voudrais savoir comment faire pour garder mon compte et en même temps si il y a moyen de rajouter une carte de banque en plus de la mienne. Vue que je ne joue jamais sur xbox que...
  5. billing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    billing issue: I converted to ultimate which took me up to 2021 with existing subscription i think and then microsoft then charged me £40 a month later which is effectively for nothing. It seems impossible to...
  6. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass billing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass billing issues: Hello - I had been on my Xbox dashboard a few months ago and saw that I could try something called "Xbox Game Pass" for a month for $1. I had a few dollars left in my Xbox account from like 5...
  8. Wrong country - billing address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong country - billing address: Hello, I was about to download DLC for Mass effect 2, unfortunately been struggling for 3 days to make this purchase. For some reason my account's preset for United States, despite me trying to...
  9. Changing my billing address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my billing address: I recently moved to another state and I got a message from Microsoft saying I had a pre-order for a game that was going to be billed to my credit card within the next few weeks, and that I needed...
  10. I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe we are being billed twice in error for XBox live: Who do I contact to discuss that we are being billed twice for XBox live? 109fa3af-a487-4a45-a4be-d264df4f1343