Billing

Discus and support Billing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im getting an error code for my subscription and it wont let me change cards to pay my bill. This is what it sends me CV: x0yXPcd6U02solHM.14.14.10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TaupeJuggler185, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Billing

Im getting an error code for my subscription and it wont let me change cards to pay my bill. This is what it sends me CV: x0yXPcd6U02solHM.14.14.10

Does anyone have a clue on what to do?

:)

TaupeJuggler185, Oct 21, 2019
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

Billing

1. Billing - Similar Threads - Billing

2. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: I canceled.a reccuring subscription but I still got charged, who should I contact? 570a1cd0-6645-49f1-ace6-c73b393a2665
  3. Cobrança Indevida[Improper billing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobrança Indevida[Improper billing]: Bom dia, Realizei uma compra ontem do GamePass de 3 meses, na promoção de R$ 1,00. Porém na minha fatura do cartão está cobrando o valor de R$ 1,00 e um outro valor de R$ 4,00. O que seria esse...
  4. Facturación[Billing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facturación[Billing]: Buen dia Acabo de comprar el juego resident evil 7 gold edition que me costó $75450, hasta ahí todo normal, pero despues vi que me cobraron un valor extra de $3441 que no se por qué o de que es?...
  5. Cobrança indevida!!! [Mod Translation - Improper billing!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança indevida!!! [Mod Translation - Improper billing!!!]: Senhores eu efetuei a assinatura do xbox game pass na promoção três meses por 1,00 e de repente veio essa cobrança no cartão de crédito e depois mais 4,00 que eu não sei de onde é, estou tentando...
  6. Cancel billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel billing: I purchased my kids an xbox live subscription for the holidays last year. It was under his account but my card. He is an adult now and has put his card to purchase xbox live. I was charged and...
  7. Billing Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing Subscription: I had auto-renew on my xbox live gold subscription and haven’t been on xbox in a long time and have forgotten about it. I was just charged for the $60 gold subscription which i no longer want. Is...
  8. Xbox live:payment and billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live:payment and billing: I am trying to pay for my suspended Xbox live subscription with PayPal and it gives me an error code. I've paid for things on Xbox with the same PayPal account but this time it is not working when...
  9. BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing

in XboX Insiders
    BHIM upi integration to Microsoft payments and billing: please add bhim upi payments options to all Microsoft platform. Xbox included, the idea is about if u add bhim upi, the people from India can pay to Microsoft for all their services for buying...
  10. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...