billing

Discus and support billing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i been buying gold and game pass from the stores and now it says i owe a past due how is that possible eecb8921-c973-48c6-939f-7192087f7dd3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DequintonMoody, Nov 21, 2020.

1. billing

i been buying gold and game pass from the stores and now it says i owe a past due how is that possible

:)

DequintonMoody, Nov 21, 2020
  2. MessiahBrowny Win User

Billing

I had this issue ages ago contact them via chat they sort it out quicker
  3. Mitch Ducanonn Win User

Billing

will 5234 lucky u. i cant stop the deam think. i try everything to stop the monthly fees but nothing works. if not a problem with my browser then a problem with my account. seems like xbox dont wanna lose any customers. every penny counts :) shame, there
    wasnt a problem when it comes to sign on for it but suddenly to leave is a big hassle.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Billing

Any billing questions would be answered by the xbox support/billing team you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. NickO1105 Win User

billing

I need to pay my bill and have it turned back on can you help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Billing

Hi, do you mean paper bills ?

-

As far as I am aware you don't receive any paper bills, at least here in the UK you don't. You do get the odd email or three from Xbox Live reminding you when your subscription is due, offers on the marketplace etc but they all come though email.
Thema:

billing

1. billing - Similar Threads - billing

2. Unauthorised Xbox charges appear on EE phone bill..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorised Xbox charges appear on EE phone bill..: My Son has been scammed and lots of charges have appeared on his phone bill but microsoft have confirmed no charges are ahowing on account! Has anyone else had this lately and have the phone...
  3. Billed twice for same game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billed twice for same game: This is unacceptable from microsoft. bought PES21 for xbox, have been charged twice for the game and refused refund i would glady accept store credit just to make refund easier. there is no one...
  4. want to cancel monthly billing of xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to cancel monthly billing of xbox: want to cancel monthly billing of xbox 77ab842c-4c3f-4a89-bdcb-2666bd0bd774
  5. Subscriptions and billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscriptions and billing.: Why does Microsoft want to start billing me on 10\21\2020 that's last month, I'm just trying to buy gamepass again like I always do, trying to buy it with an Xbox gift card I always buy it that...
  6. Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account: Hi I need some help, so I got billed 19.95NZD for it on my card but when I checked my Microsoft account on billing and stuff it didnt say I did and I have no other account but is it possible for...
  7. pre order billing soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order billing soon: i have pre ordered cyberpunk 2077 paid full $60 for it then i have gotten a notification about some pre order billing i just want more of a clarification of what that means...
  8. Game Pass Recurring Billing - New Zealand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Recurring Billing - New Zealand: Please make it easier to cancel Game Pass Subscriptions. Every time I have to wait in queues, and try and contact agents and support teams. To what? **** cancel a subscription. It's a joke. Can...
  9. How to turn off recuring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off recuring billing.: How do you turn off recuring billing 32a3b0be-4394-4ae3-af9d-5ddbf8a0740c
  10. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order billing notification: So I pre ordered cyberpunk last month with an xbox gift card. I just received a notification to make sure my balance is in order for payment. I didn't have a credit card until earlier this month...