Bind button

Discus and support Bind button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i really need help getting my xbox one bind to work its been two days alread sometimes it come back on randomly idk whats going on please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LILDEVBernal, Aug 28, 2019.

1. LILDEVBernal
    LILDEVBernal Guest

Bind button

i really need help getting my xbox one bind to work its been two days alread sometimes it come back on randomly idk whats going on please help me

:)

LILDEVBernal, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Bind button

Hello LILDEVBernal!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the bind issues that you're experiencing with your console.

Can you please provide more information and details about what you're experiencing with the bind button.

Go ahead and perform a hard reset and power cycle of
    your console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox. After performing that action,
    Let us know if it helps.

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forum support
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Bind button

Hi

Are you referring to your controller or your console?
  4. LILDEVBernal Win User

Bind button

Console the controller works
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Bind button

Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.
  6. CarlNeighbors1 Win User

xbox one errors. cannot login in, reboot or reset to factory setting

instructions tell me to press BIND button and eject button. There is no BIND button on my console
Thema:

Bind button

1. Bind button - Similar Threads - Bind button

2. Games that binds us together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that binds us together: I played this game and loves it. I like to play games that nobody else is playing. On Xbox 360 my favorite game was Charlie's Murder. That game was load of fun. I started playing Guns and Cannoli...
  3. After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    After binding the card, in addition to thirty rubles, I was charged another 66: I saw a discount on the game, I decided to buy it. After I bought it on my card, they reserved 30 rubles, but they also removed 66 rubles. Is this another reservation? Will I get them back?...
  4. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...: I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate by Mod] I can not bind the home console with my account 333d0e5a-cbf7-4be4-ab7e-b271f3b48b07
  5. Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks: Hi guys, I am using the Xbox adaptive controller and was wondering if there is a way to make the USB joysticks not just joysticks but buttons. My idea would be that one of the joysticks would...
  6. Домашняя консоль не привязывается [Translation -Home console does not bind]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Домашняя консоль не привязывается [Translation -Home console does not bind]: Здравствуйте. Столкнулся с такой проблемой: пытаясь сделать свою консоль домашней, постоянно выдает ошибку:" Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще раз чуть позже". что...
  7. please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...: please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset 106b6409-33d0-43be-85ac-596c69cb97ba
  8. I can not enter the boot screen with the bind and eject buttons. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not enter the boot screen with the bind and eject buttons. Please help.: Hi I have some problem with my xbox one , SYSTEM ERROR E102 10030C02 8007045D.Please help me. Thanks 702db65d-7f51-4aea-9d18-4e1838fe59ce
  9. Bind button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bind button not working: I'm active duty on deployment, so getting my console somewhere I can download updates is pretty difficult. While trying to install the latest OS update via USB, I noticed that the only sound I...
  10. Simultaneous button binds for the elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Simultaneous button binds for the elite controller: Will this option be available? Personally, I thought that's one of the main reasons for the bind option. I'd like the option to have, say, A and B bound to a paddle button....