Bing doesnt find things that are in the store

Discus and support Bing doesnt find things that are in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play a song without having to navigate through my xbox music collection so I said, "Xbox bing...Oh Honey" (Oh honey is the name of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sirgrant618, Jan 23, 2014.

1. sirgrant618
    sirgrant618 Guest

I wanted to play a song without having to navigate through my xbox music collection so I said, "Xbox bing...Oh Honey" (Oh honey is the name of the band). Bing came back with no results.

Then I did a search for "With love ep." For whatever reason, Bing omitted the word "with" in my search, searching only for the word "love ep" which yeilded too many results.

I decided to manually type in "oh honey." No results.

I decided to manually type in "With love - EP". No results.

If I go into Xbox Music and look for it that way, it comes up right away. Why doesn't bing find things that are actually available in the xbox music library?

Side note: Oh Honey is a great indie/pop band.

:)

sirgrant618, Jan 23, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Hopefully a baseball game is in the works?

Obviously you have never heard of google? Bing prehaps? Hell use Yahoo. You can find the information, you are just choosing not too. The show doesnt sell millions of units a year. It might get to a million. Thats not selling well.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 23, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    New games available early

Warriors Orochi 3, Warframe and Dance Central Spotlight are all available on Xbox one. You need to do a bing search, as I couldn't find them in the store.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Bing doesnt find things that are in the store

Bing Search on the Xbox One is, needless to say, a somewhat newer feature, and it may not always work perfectly. My suggestion would be to check out what has to be said on this page, which is all about the Bing Search on the Xbox One, and it should help
    you figure out if you're doing something wrong, plus some troubleshooting tips:

support.xbox.com/.../bing-text-search

Maybe you could try just saying "Xbox Bing Honey", or other simpler variations.

Hope this helps!

TenthStreetRed, Jan 26, 2014
  5. TenthStreetRed Win User

Bing Search on the Xbox One is, needless to say, a somewhat newer feature, and it may not always work perfectly. My suggestion would be to check out what has to be said on this page, which is all about the Bing Search on the Xbox One, and it should help
    you figure out if you're doing something wrong, plus some troubleshooting tips:

support.xbox.com/.../bing-text-search

Maybe you could try just saying "Xbox Bing Honey", or other simpler variations.

Hope this helps!
  6. Squirejoer Win User

Microsoft writes letter to Xbox community

my mic doesnt work and i want to use that bing but can i use bing with controller or is it built for voice?????
  7. KrazyK70 Win User

Internet explorer is missing

I was having trouble finding the IE app as well... searching in the store didn't help, tried to bing for it etc.

Ended up finding it in the My Games & Apps!

This was on an Australian Xbox One.
  8. takuto neko Win User

Anyone have the final NEW dashboard?

For the most part I like it and I've gotten used to it looks quite quickly but there are some things I don't really like. Sorta feels like the marketplace is harder to find things in (however, just use BING search and that problem is solved). I just know
    I'll probably use marketplace alot less simply because I find it confusing..I don't always want to use Bing to find things as I like to just 'window shop'.
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Xbox Fitness not showing - uk

It is out

Go all the way right from the Dashboard and pick the BING search bar at the bottom of the screen.

In there just search for the word: FITNESS

It will be the main result it finds.

For some reason it shows as a GAME store item and not in the APP store.
Thema:

1. Bing doesnt find things that are in the store - Similar Threads - Bing doesnt find

2. about bing rewards(xbox ,ms gift cards)

in XBoX on Windows
    about bing rewards(xbox ,ms gift cards): sooo,if i get xbox or ms gift card from rewards,will the money be added to my ms account? will i be able to purchase the update of xbox game pass(normal pass to ultimate) ? and can i gift someone...
  3. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  4. [Suggestion] Bing Daily Wallpaper as Xbox One wallpaper

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Suggestion] Bing Daily Wallpaper as Xbox One wallpaper: Hi Guys, Wouldn't it be great to have a new wallpaper everyday on your Xbox One. I've already had the bing daily wallpaper app on my pc for at least 5 years and I still enjoy it. The Elite...
  5. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live: I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support....
  6. Rewards point from usein Bing

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards point from usein Bing: How do i set up getting reward points for useing bing? a9f39bf6-deec-4731-a294-01f1d819188c
  7. Points from bing

in XBoX Rewards
    Points from bing: How Really i set up getting points for useing bing? a0f6efdf-a2bd-4ddb-b82f-5553e19fa4d6
  8. Can you use Xbox Live Rewards even thought your Bing Rewards is suspended?

in XBoX Rewards
    Can you use Xbox Live Rewards even thought your Bing Rewards is suspended?: I know Xbox Live Rewards and Bing Rewards are merging but what if your Bing Rewards is suspended is there anyway you can still use Xbox Live Rewards after the merger or not? What happens to the...
  9. still waiting for Bing to get fixed. There's always no connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    still waiting for Bing to get fixed. There's always no connection.: Need to play Bingo. No connection. 7e91b72c-0fa9-4758-a680-6672a8d10709
  10. I havent received my year of xboxlive from bing rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I havent received my year of xboxlive from bing rewards: I have not received my 12 month xboxlive reward on bing rewards. 8e935094-1491-42c8-8d2e-8f78f3d2900d