Bingo: a frustrating game

Discus and support Bingo: a frustrating game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valkyrie_4, May 3, 2018.

1. Valkyrie_4
    Valkyrie_4 Guest

I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I can't trust your game, I'll probably uninstall it and find
    another one on the web. Yours is too frustrating and that's too bad because I got hooked.

:)

Valkyrie_4, May 3, 2018
  2. Valkyrie_4
    Valkyrie_4 Guest

I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I can't trust your game, I'll probably uninstall it and find
    another one on the web. Yours is too frustrating and that's too bad because I got hooked.

Valkyrie_4, May 3, 2018
  3. Why does bingo keep disconnecting

What is happening with the bingo game, so frustrating that it keeps losing connection.

Player507326323, May 3, 2018
  4. Lee Apollo Win User

BUGGY

it would let you claim a bingo, but it starts you where there are only 2 to 3 of the 30 bingos left to claim. It is very frustrating because the game ends in a few seconds usually after.
  5. BrightBoat3959 Win User

Microsoft Bingo down again

I actually cannot connect to ANY of the games today - Bingo, Jackpot, Mahjong, or Solitaire collection. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!
  6. OffbeatGnat567 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem. Valid bingos don't score, freezing and crashing repeatedly. To bad, I really do like the game, but with all the problems it is very frustrating.
  7. CattiestNut761 Win User

Can not connect

Me too!! So frustrating. I can connect to Sudoku and Solitaire but not Bingo. It makes no sense.
  8. liljill8 Win User

i have been having trouble with your site

I so agree. It's frustrating because I'm losing won bingos (and costing me extra cash).
Thema:

1. Bingo: a frustrating game - Similar Threads - Bingo frustrating game

2. bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    bingo: help want to buy coins for bingo but i keep getting the message you own this 44366fae-39ff-4dc0-ad5c-81d1425a20c1
  3. El bingo no se abre [Translate] Bingo doesn't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El bingo no se abre [Translate] Bingo doesn't open: Mi bingo juego no se abre y esta es la 4ta vez que pasa eso ,ademas me parece un juego tramposo , no dan el tiempo correcto y roban mis monedas de juego , es una verdarera vergüenza ,para el...
  4. Bingo: a frustrating game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: a frustrating game: I have recently discover your Bingo et liked it immediately. But, after all the connection problems in the last few days, I realize that I have lost all the progression on the Super Card. If I...
  5. Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated: I said it all in the title to this posting. 3 days Bingo not working. The update showing when Xbox opens is 33.34......can this be the problem? 2ba65047-c205-43e4-afe4-ac8fc51e1529
  6. Microsoft bingo the most unreliable/ most frustrating online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo the most unreliable/ most frustrating online game: Get yourselves an Apple. Their bingo NEVER crashes. Far superior! 2d38727d-5932-4cc4-8295-56f6b14c1c2d
  7. Frustrated with bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrated with bingo: Hi can someone please respond to our requests for Bingo. Does not seem to be working can ye sort the problem please as we are missing the games and the rewards. Thanks...
  8. Bingo frustration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo frustration: What is the deal with Microsoft Bingo? I keep losing connection with it. Then it tries and tries to reconnect. Sometimes it does work, and I can play on, other times it never does reconnect and...
  9. cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.: cannot connect to server, will be playing and during game it loses connection and I lose all my bingos and tickets and power balls. very frustrating de28a2df-3243-4800-a952-89e02e7d02be
  10. Frustrated with Bingo server problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrated with Bingo server problems: Getting super frustrated with the Bingo game. Like so many others I have trouble signing in & once playing get kicked out or have a connection problem which, in effect pauses my play while the...