Bingo doesn't start

Discus and support Bingo doesn't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bingo doesn't start due to serverproblems. For 3 days already. Apparently I'm not the only one. Is there anybody out there to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haho46, Nov 6, 2017.

1. haho46
    haho46 Guest

Bingo doesn't start

Bingo doesn't start due to serverproblems. For 3 days already. Apparently I'm not the only one. Is there anybody out there to fix this problem?

:)

haho46, Nov 6, 2017
  2. problems with game

Every time I play Bingo it freezes and says Server connection error and it doesn't add my scores and I have to start over.

what to do?

crystal

LashingGull1362, Nov 6, 2017
  3. bingo non funziona [Translation:Bingo does not work]

Come mai bingo non si carica? [Translation: How come Bingo doesn't charge?]

GuerrinoFilippini, Nov 6, 2017
  4. Jasonyeah Win User

BUGGY

cant even play a game right now in Australia, not matter what I do, the game starts and all the bingos are gone within 3-4 numbers, If I try another room like brazil, the game doesn't start. if I do a force close, and go back in, its refunded all my power
    and the same issue happens.

This game is pretty broken, they shouldn't be charging for items in its current state. power bingo rewards are broken still.
  5. HeavyCHUY Win User

It doesn't start

Any error code that pops up?
    nothing pops up
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

It doesn't start

Any error code that pops up?
  7. HeavyCHUY Win User

It doesn't start

I did that. I followed the troubleshooter steps. I did all of them and the game is still not working.
  8. Trigger Zero Win User

It doesn't start

uninstall the game including any save files or DLC you may have attached to it (don't worry it's all in the cloud) and reinstall. The original installation may have got interrupted causing a file to be corrupt.
Thema:

Bingo doesn't start

1. Bingo doesn't start - Similar Threads - Bingo doesn't start

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: I also have a apple ipad and i would like to have it added to the appstore. Not sure what i can do. 1b29e5fc-2819-400c-88ad-bed2739a0445
  3. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  4. El bingo no se abre [Translate] Bingo doesn't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El bingo no se abre [Translate] Bingo doesn't open: Mi bingo juego no se abre y esta es la 4ta vez que pasa eso ,ademas me parece un juego tramposo , no dan el tiempo correcto y roban mis monedas de juego , es una verdarera vergüenza ,para el...
  5. Bingo- connection doesn't seem to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo- connection doesn't seem to work: I've tried access my Bingo game but I get the note that there is a connection problem. 2028680f-4ca1-42f8-8fc4-38422db7bb4b
  6. Microsoft Bingo tickets and coins options doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo tickets and coins options doesn't work: Microsoft Bingo does not allow me to watch ads to get tickets. I cannot watch ad to get coins. What's happening? I need help! Is this a con for me to use money to buy tickets and coins? I will not...
  7. Why doesn't BINGO give credit for powerups and keys covered during a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't BINGO give credit for powerups and keys covered during a game?: Why don't we get proper credit for the power ups and keys that we cover during a match? I stopped playing for a while because of this. I thought you'd have fixed it by now so I tried again. I've...
  8. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble: why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft 610a6320-d699-4e0e-8e45-26490f13b407
  9. just lost over 300 coins and 88 tickets playing bingo when connection gets lost but doesn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just lost over 300 coins and 88 tickets playing bingo when connection gets lost but doesn't ...: usually when the connection gets lost during the game, the coins and tickets reset, but not today. how do I get that back or is it gone for good? fae2d153-22f0-42a4-bfc5-47af034dd92d
  10. The community Bingo, once the community reaches the end, doesn't give me the keys that I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The community Bingo, once the community reaches the end, doesn't give me the keys that I ...: The community Bingo card keys that I earned never show up after the community Bingo has been met. Kind of makes me wonder why I even try. Do I have to be signed in at the exact moment when the...