Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated

Discus and support Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I said it all in the title to this posting. 3 days Bingo not working. The update showing when Xbox opens is 33.34......can this be the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kittygirl owner, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated

I said it all in the title to this posting. 3 days Bingo not working. The update showing when Xbox opens is 33.34......can this be the problem?

:)

kittygirl owner, Nov 5, 2017
  2. Bingo

I enjoy playing bingo. That said, there have been many times when I was not able to get into the game. It is sad that all my other games work just fine. Please fix this!!! I know I am not the only frustrated bingo player. Could not get on is all day Sunday,
    the best day of the week for me to play.

EloquentCloud55, Nov 5, 2017
  3. What is wrong with the Bingo game?

I have been trying to play Bingo for a few days now and the game will not work. I continue to receive a statement saying that the server is unable to connect and I should try again later. I am very frustrated by this. It doesn't seem to matter how many times
    I try to connect. It never works. I am not having this problem with the Solitaire game. Bingo seems to be the only game having this problem. Please get this issue resolved quickly!

Poisson75-[xboxvenue], Nov 5, 2017
  4. Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Nov 5, 2017
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  6. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Please help. I am able to connect to Microsoft Bingo and go into Social. I am not able to send gifts to Bingo friends. I am only able to redeem one gift at a time. This is very time consuming and not very much fun. I am getting really frustrated because
    this is going on day after day. I have reset Microsoft Bingo and Xbox.
  7. Lee Apollo Win User

BUGGY

it would let you claim a bingo, but it starts you where there are only 2 to 3 of the 30 bingos left to claim. It is very frustrating because the game ends in a few seconds usually after.
  8. Mooseo-CC36B5B5-8454 Win User

Only Xbox Home button working

I am also having this problem. I updated three controllers the first two work fine the third one, which is my day one controller only has the working xbox/home button. I updated all three the exact same way. Very frustrating.
  9. AletaDye Win User

No connection

This is the only game I can't get connected to. It is not blocked. Cookies are enabled. This is frustrating. Also sometimes the game cheats me out of bingos. It will occasionally only give me 2 out of three or three out of four. Still, my primary frustratiion
    is not being able to get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I cant get to any other game I want to but not this one. Please help.

Sincerely,

SizedLamb894191
Thema:

1. Bingo game not working this is day three. Very frustrated - Similar Threads - Bingo game working

2. Problems with Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Bingo Game: Having problems even getting on. My power Bingo card timed out because I couldn't get on. Went through the whole game paid for 3 Power Bingo selections and had all kinds of Bingos and it booted me...
  3. wall my bingo games were deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    wall my bingo games were deleted: I played three cards all the way until they were fulled. I won a lot of coins, keys etc. The whole page just disappeared without my being credited. I did nothing or touched nothing for this to...
  4. REWARDS NOT GIVEN IN BINGO GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REWARDS NOT GIVEN IN BINGO GAME: Good Morning, I play the Bingo Game in The Solitare Collection and NOT receiving rewards after certain level s are reached in the Power Bingo's. I have completed the rewards 3 times and NOT...
  5. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.: Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed before". Message has appeared for over a month....
  6. Can't sign in to Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Bingo game: I have been trying to sign in for hours, my internet is fine, but the sign in process keeps saying there was a connection problem and to contact this site if the problem persists. This is the...
  7. BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!: Once again the Bingo Game Server is down. Doesn't anyone with MS or their FIRMA developers really care how they affect gamers??? Come on people...why is the the ONLY server that has constant...
  8. JEU DE BINGO - [Translation - BINGO Game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JEU DE BINGO - [Translation - BINGO Game]: Je n'arrive pas a me connecter au jeu de Bingo ce matin 9/10/2018 est ce normal? -[Translation - I can't connect to the Bingo game this morning 9/10/2018 is this normal?]...
  9. Microsoft Bingo not working properly and gives regularly error messages and Game goes locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working properly and gives regularly error messages and Game goes locked: What happened Microsoft Bingo. Is Bingo Game is enterainment or headache for users ? 26e0885f-9349-432c-b7ca-ea7a56195384
  10. Whats up with the bingo game now working right??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats up with the bingo game now working right??: Been 5 days now and my power card will not reset and have not received anything from community goals either. Whats up with that? a15b0271-3b28-4268-8c47-4d4e7dee6a40