Bingo level is not working

Discus and support Bingo level is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Level has been full for three now going on four days. Am I stuck at level 58 for eternity? 94cd47d2-20ab-4f79-96db-2501a0228428 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by akasam01, Aug 26, 2019.

1. akasam01
    akasam01 Guest

Level has been full for three now going on four days. Am I stuck at level 58 for eternity?

:)

akasam01, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Akasam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue. We recommend to post on the
    Microsoft casual games community. They deal specifically with the casual games, and are very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. X TheKingZeus X Win User

4. MisledSnake31 Win User

Featweevil8040 has lost all but the most recent bingo and power bingo called when viewing the statistics report

On level 99 but the update wiped my Bingo scores and had to start from scratch, gives me something to do I suppose
  5. jannekepan Win User

Microsoft Bingo-Level 99 progress bar not working

having the same problem on level 99,the bar wont start
  6. wh1tehawk3 Win User

Microsoft Bingo-Level 99 progress bar not working

i'm having the same problem on level 99,the bar wont start
Thema:

1. Bingo level is not working - Similar Threads - Bingo level working

2. Level 7 Gift - Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 7 Gift - Bingo: On two separate occasions, I have not been awarded thee Level 7 Gift for Bingo. It jumps from Level 6 back to Level 1 ee2af0cc-1bbe-4369-85da-086434f3ed6d
  3. Bingo @ level 85

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo @ level 85: I have reached the gold level for Mexico, it clearly shows I am on that level. However, the collection still says 20/20 achieved, The third collection spot has not opened up. I have played...
  4. level up on Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    level up on Bingo: "level up" is stuck. It should have gone up at least 10 games ago 5080375c-bc9a-48f2-9a84-c14b7958d570
  5. Another Power Bingo Level not rewarded with Keys, why even play Power games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another Power Bingo Level not rewarded with Keys, why even play Power games?: I reached the 15 Key Threshold in Germany power bingo and was not awarded my 15 keys. I give up on Microsoft games and will be deleting them from my PC. Microsoft Technical support does not...
  6. bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo stuck in a rut. It will not level up: Bingo will not level up, will not award bonus, how many suitcases does it take? also could you get rid of the question mark. don't care what the next five numbers are. it is a waste. I do like...
  7. My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Bingo is stuck on level 54. What do I need to do to progress?: Please, I can not level up. Something happened and I don't earn ticket or are they taken away. It is stuck on 999. Thanks. a3319462-ed2e-4478-a79c-3d7eb25503fc
  8. Level bar on Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level bar on Microsoft Bingo: I reached level 99, but now my level bar showing my progress to the next level does not work. How can I fix it? 4a640274-b59d-46cf-b073-721276aaa84b
  9. Two weeks now can't sign in on Bingo. Windows 10, United States. Level 80 don't want to lose ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two weeks now can't sign in on Bingo. Windows 10, United States. Level 80 don't want to lose ...: When last played game was at level 80 I think it was. Have uninstalled game, restart computer and reinstall and still game won't sign in automatically and can't sign in manually either. I can play...
  10. Microsoft Bingo-Level 99 progress bar not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo-Level 99 progress bar not working: Hi, All. I am on Gold Level 99 (Thailand). I have already completed a power card at this level, but the progress bar is not moving. It just shows "MAX". Is the progress bar supposed to show...