bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

Discus and support bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaraStewart1, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. TaraStewart1
    TaraStewart1 Guest

Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end

:)

2. lolson123 Win User

Connection problems

my bingo keeps having connection problems please fix asap
  3. Captain Chupous Win User

Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

Still a consitant problem, hard reset with an active download, after cancelling and then choosing the "Log in" from the menu does seem to work, but its pretty frustrating that it hasn't been fixed yet.
  4. Geth Win User

Please fix the bingo!

Several people are having this issue it seems. I've seen a few complaints so hopefully somethings being done about it.
  5. Derienmerci Win User

Please fix Bingo

hi i cannot open bingo thet say i cannot connect what can i do
  6. WindingDesert33 Win User

Please fix the bingo!

I AGREE. IT MAKES YOU WONDER HOW DEPENDABLE THE REST OF MICROSOFT SOFTWARE PERFORMS. NOT GOOD FOR COMPANY WHEN THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THE UNABLE TO CONNECT PROBLEM.
Thema:

1. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem - Similar Threads - bingo login please

2. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  3. Bingo connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo connection problems: for about a year now, the Microsoft Bingo is not connecting to my system right away. It takes 1/2 to 1 hour before I can actually play it. I may have to go to another Bingo game that is actually...
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: When will it be fixed? Doesn't work more than it does. Surely one of the experts can find a way to get it fixed so there isn't this constant error and loss of gaming time!...
  5. not connecting to bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not connecting to bingo?: How can I get bingo to open? 33f50182-505e-4b48-9af1-16863c2b5d76
  6. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: are Microsoft really so inept? for over a year now bingo servers are down every weekend, think its time your advertisers are made aware. 28cab446-6022-47ac-86a3-44c3aad19fd8
  7. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft bingo??? Seems to have to much trouble connecting...: Too much trouble almost everyday trying to connect to bingo game site. 17bc696b-6dab-4b73-8ea1-490fb9ca6e8b
  8. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  9. bingo start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo start up: it try to log om my account but stop short of going to my account can't play the game 8aeaa9ef-edce-446e-aaec-b882bdd3aa91
  10. Unable to login into bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login into bingo: Unable to login into bingo for the past two days. When will this problem be solved? 4eaaa179-9e16-42c2-a2c4-f1122c4c652e