bingo start up

Discus and support bingo start up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it try to log om my account but stop short of going to my account can't play the game 8aeaa9ef-edce-446e-aaec-b882bdd3aa91 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daroldwieczorek, May 23, 2020.

1. bingo start up

it try to log om my account but stop short of going to my account can't play the game

:)

daroldwieczorek, May 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

bingo start up

Hi Darold,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mafiasto Win User

Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10)

New BUG released!!!

My BINGO achievements are not linking to XBOX LIVE. I start install and play BINGO since 2016/1/1. Any achievements since 2016/1/3 in the BINGO game show a date of January 1, 0001.

What's wrong?
  4. Lee Apollo Win User

BUGGY

it would let you claim a bingo, but it starts you where there are only 2 to 3 of the 30 bingos left to claim. It is very frustrating because the game ends in a few seconds usually after.
  5. X W35TWOOD X Win User

Double xp

Is that 6pm UK time it starts? Hope so. wifes off to bingo at 6.30.
  6. CTP23 Win User

Passing on first move

It's annoying when people reject me and I have a bingo. I generally accept skill match regardless of the first word played. I have found that starting with a bingo does not guarantee a win. I have passed to start a game when I was one letter from a bingo.
    However, the way to counteract that is to swap tiles. I've also passed to start when I can't play a word, but I have a lot of high value tiles. That may or may not be a good strategy.
Thema:

bingo start up

1. bingo start up - Similar Threads - bingo start

2. Bingo doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo doesn't start: Bingo doesn't start due to serverproblems. For 3 days already. Apparently I'm not the only one. Is there anybody out there to fix this problem? f3ea0ffc-9818-4c5a-a5ab-ead63efb9eb6
  3. I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am sick of Bingo not starting, or stopping when I'm winning!: It's been several days now when I have not been able to get onto the Bingo site. Before that, it would suddenly hang in the middle of a game, so I have lost coins and tickets. I see from this...
  4. Problems with starting bingo round

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with starting bingo round: When i start a game, the game starts, pulls the first ball then returns to the Power ball selection screen. If i select new balls, the game starts again and the same thing happens. I loose the...
  5. bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo not starting and failure to connect to server lost points and tickets: I just lost points and tickets to play when server failed to connect and than the game started flashing off and on. what do I do to play and the lost points/tickets?...
  6. Bingo starting to suck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo starting to suck: Just wanted to let you know that bingo isn't fun anymore. Getting tired of the game crashing, mostly when the game is almost over. But now it won't even let me log in. I'm at level 34 fyi.......
  7. Starting over in microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting over in microsoft bingo: I would like to star over again in Microsoft bingo. Is there any way to do this? My email address is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  8. Microsoft Bingo has not run properly since I started Windows 10. I have uninstalled and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo has not run properly since I started Windows 10. I have uninstalled and ...: Microsoft Bingo has not run properly since I downloaded Windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled over 20 times. Any suggestions? 83681e58-69d0-41e6-b5f7-a9561a258cca
  9. Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - How do I reset statistics and start over: I have a Windows 8.1 PC and MS Bingo. I have played to the end of the gold level. Is there a way to reset my statistics and start the game all over, again? d8c1919b-9745-4b89-a8f7-7a6d4bb9ebf3
  10. Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo keeps dropping out when I try to start game.: How do I correct Microsoft Bingo . It drops out as soon as I reach the point of trying to start the game. 2c921faf-815b-4872-8725-70e74fdc3e70