bingogame

Discus and support bingogame in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; het gebeurt heel dikwijls dat ik geen bingo kan spelen , ze verwijzen me door naar jullie , kunnen jullie er iets aan doen , ik zie wel dat ik de enige... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wannes66, Sep 28, 2019.

1. wannes66
    wannes66 Guest

bingogame

het gebeurt heel dikwijls dat ik geen bingo kan spelen , ze verwijzen me door naar jullie , kunnen jullie er iets aan doen , ik zie wel dat ik de enige niet ben maar ik speel dit wel als ontspanning , dank u , groetjes

[Translation-It happens very often that I can not play bingo, they refer me to you, you can do something about it, I do see that I am not the only one but I play this as relaxation, thank you, greetings]

:)

wannes66, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

bingogame

Hi Wannes,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to post on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

bingogame

Elke persoon speelt zijn eigen manier, en dat is geen probleem, niets dat veel training en geduld oplost. Goed spel!

[Translation-Each person plays his own way, and that's not a problem, nothing that solves a lot of training and patience. Good game! ]
Thema:

bingogame