bio

Discus and support bio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can someone tell me how u are getting the good bio states like i am a job maker i like ice cream or spam my feed do this do that whit emoijs ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �� ��� ������� ., Oct 26, 2019.

1. bio

can someone tell me how u are getting the good bio states like i am a job maker i like ice cream or spam my feed do this do that whit emoijs ?

:)

�� ��� ������� ., Oct 26, 2019
  2. skys7 Win User

I can't make a Bio or name anymore

Did you try to go into your bio on xbox.com and delete the bio.

Then go back to your Xbox and try to add a new bio.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Code of UnderAGE Conduct - banned again

That's you bio now, but what was it 6 months ago? An offending bio, even one you've already changed is still an offending bio.

You can't not follow the rules just because you have a problem with people reading your bio.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Does a ban affect future bans?

To add to this with a ban in the bio section they will take away your ability to edit and have a bio.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Bio

There can be no reference to any drugs at all in the bio. Putting such could result in an enforcement action by the PET.

Perhaps try something else instead for your bio.
  6. Shazam EIite Win User

BIO ??

So there's no way to edit bio on xbox.com, but I can't edit it on my xbox 360 either! So what can Ido?
Thema:

bio

1. bio - Similar Threads - bio

2. I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio?: So, I have been having a lot of negative experience when it comes to socializing with gamers on Xbox One. If I was to say this, would this be wrong to say and to add? For example: I don't play...
  3. Xbox bio won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bio won’t show up: I’m trying to get others to see my bio because I can simply see it for myself. But anyone else who comes across my profile they can’t see anything. I’ve: -reset my console -signed in and out of...
  4. Twitch in xbox bio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch in xbox bio?: Question says it all really, am I allowed to put a link to my twitch stream in my xbox bio :)? 66033ca0-10f0-4e9a-a65b-394ae19af0a4
  5. I cant edit my location, bio, or my profile color

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant edit my location, bio, or my profile color: I can't edit my location, bio, or my profile color. According to another post, Microsoft is supposed to be working on this but that was all the way back in 2013 and it's 2018 and I'm having that...
  6. Xbox bio not updating on Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bio not updating on Xbox One console: Hi everyone, I have been trying to edit my bio recently and it changes correctly on my screen after I edit it. After I click the 'Done' button, I can still see that it has changed when I go back...
  7. Youtube Channel Links In Bio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Youtube Channel Links In Bio: Is it against the rules to put a link of a youtube channel in the Xbox Bio? a0ecce96-2f27-40f3-bd58-da7dc27a9341
  8. Xbox One Bio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bio Issue: My Xbox bio will not show for other people even though I have the setting set to "everyone" for who can view my profile. 366dc67d-48b6-4f1d-acd3-f282b0d7bf5b
  9. Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everybody Report my Xbox Bio, Please: My gamertag was removed in error, Please report my Xbox Bio below : Reporting allows a direct connection to the Xbox Live Enforcement Team : [img] Xbox Support Team even confirmed & verified...
  10. Xbox One Bio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bio Issue: My Xbox bio will not show for other people even though I have the setting set to "everyone" for who can view my profile. 366dc67d-48b6-4f1d-acd3-f282b0d7bf5b