Bioshock achievement problem

Discus and support Bioshock achievement problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I unlock an achievement I go look at it and it has zeroed out. I go back to the dashboard exiting my game and my avatar is whited out, same with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PJ DOG 007, Jun 4, 2014.

1. PJ DOG 007
    PJ DOG 007 Guest

When I unlock an achievement I go look at it and it has zeroed out. I go back to the dashboard exiting my game and my avatar is whited out, same with my profile picture, and my gamer score is at zero. But once i sign out everything is fixed but without the
    achievement. I have tried multiple times on getting the achievement but nothing works. I have a save point where i can just load it up and gain the achievement but every time when I do this the same problem happens over and over again. I havent tested it on
    other games yet. This is just the game that is giving me the problem

:)

PJ DOG 007, Jun 4, 2014
  2. rickbarrow
    rickbarrow Guest
    Achievements not loading

Got Bioshock Collection and the achievement list for the first Bioshock is not loading up. Keeps stating theres a problem and try again later. Ive turned the xbox off fully, deleted and redownloaded ganertag and game, same thing with the list. Bioshock 2
    and Bioshock Inifinte achievement lists show up no problem. What Next? Any advice

rickbarrow, Jun 4, 2014
  3. PsychoticRaptor, Jun 4, 2014
  4. PsychoticRaptor Win User

DLC News !

5. VanBur3n Win User

Are Some Game Achievements Fair ?

Yeah, I will be sad when I get Bioshock 2, because there are some achievements in its multiplayer. And you know how Bioshock 2 multiplayer is.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Bioshock Problem

Hi! Unfortunately, if the achievement is tied to the dlc and the dlc is not available in your country then you will have to wait for it's availability.

If it is available and you just don't see it in the store you can try clearing your console's cache by going to settings, system, storage, highlight hdd, press y button and select clear cache then restart your console. This method is like clearing cookies
    and will not delete any of your saved data. Hope this helps, Good luck!
  7. Pixel Smash 93 Win User

WORST ACHIEVEMENT THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED - WHICH ONES ARE RIDICULOUS?

Solid Gold on Forza 3 was very boring :(

I hate online achievements dont care if they are easy or hard. Hate them.

Thats why I much love Bioshock 1 over Bioshock 2.

Other than a better story
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

GoW: Judgment or Bioshock Infinity?

I can only speak for Judgement, it's a good game, just as good as Gears 3, apart from it's missing horde mode which is a major problem for me, my main problem is my campaign and achievement progress has been reset twice in 5 days!

-

Bioshock looks a good game, thinking of getting that game myself!
Thema:

1. Bioshock achievement problem - Similar Threads - Bioshock achievement problem

2. Crysis 3 and bioshock 2 Multiplayer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crysis 3 and bioshock 2 Multiplayer!: Does any one wants to team up,on crysis 3 and bioshock 2 multiplayer,for the achievements?....if so let me know and lets make a group to help 3ach other out...this is the only way i might be...
  3. DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite: Okay so basically, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (1 of 2) dowloaded without any hiccups, but Chapter 2 (2 of 2) wont show up? Ive downloaded it, uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself as well as...
  4. bioshock infinite burial at sea episode to (2-2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bioshock infinite burial at sea episode to (2-2): Im having a big problem with BAS, as whenever i download it, my xbox says its downloaded, but i do not have the option to play it. i do have part one and episode one downloaded, ive even tried...
  5. Recording a Game (Bioshock Remastered)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording a Game (Bioshock Remastered): I really want to record Bioshock Remastered to my Hardrive it is 3.0. all the other games seems to work except this game please fix. 87a0322f-3dbd-431f-a7c5-2ba0f01b07b4
  6. I have bioshock infinite dlc, but the game does not recognises it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bioshock infinite dlc, but the game does not recognises it: i have bioshok infinite complete edition for the 360, and i tried instaling the dlc´s for the one, the thing is that the dlc´s appered installed but i can´t play them, any help? thanks btw....
  7. BioShock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BioShock: The original Bioshock is by far (In my opinion) the better of the series. Each game has its own charm, but the first game really reeled me in. They're all fun to play though....
  8. Bioshock collection disc issues/no license

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock collection disc issues/no license: so im on a bit of a bioshock binge with the collection, i done infinite and its still installed, put in disc one to install 1 and 2 but it wont let me play infinite while it installs. I get...
  9. Bioshock achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock achievements: my achievements are not unlocking for the bioshock collection on Xbox one 42ec225f-dbcd-42dd-b9e4-f5962577d666
  10. Bioshock: The Collection Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock: The Collection Achievements Not Unlocking: On my first play through of Bioschock in Bioshock: The Collection I played up to the start of the level "Prometheus Point," then left for a two week business trip. When I came back I picked up...