Birthday Game Recommendations???

Discus and support Birthday Game Recommendations??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellarianora, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but they were really great to play. Couldnt really reccomend a specific game.

:)

Ellarianora, Oct 28, 2019
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Birthday gaming!

whatever game that comes out in June that is a great game.
  3. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Birthday gaming!

I play (and start) a new Game on each of the Fallout games from the first on wards, it feels very nostalgic and i never get bored of the characters creation and immersing myself in those universes.
  4. SmokeySaucer198 Win User

Birthday gaming!

because my birthday is right at start of november I would like to have the new Star Wars game.
  5. CreativeOutlets Win User

Birthday gaming!

TheDustyPlayz Hello and
    Happy Early birthday! I Normally have this routine where I get the money I have from my birthday and find a game to Pre-Order. Usually this Pre-Order game
    is either the Motorsport or
    Horizon within the Forza franchise. They Didn't Release this year other than the Forza Street game app. I'm in the same boat as some other people but I would like the play other games myself but I mainly play car games. I don't like shooters, because
    they make me really aggressive. I thought about getting other types of games, but quickly had the urge to play Forza. I have been paying each year for these games. I noticed there are free games on the store. These games are exclusive to Xbox Live members
    and are free with a Xbox Live membership. You can get good ones, and you can get ones that you might not like. I would definitely recommend these free games as they are free!

Kind Wishes

6. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Birthday gaming!

Feb 9th. Not sure what's coming out, though. We'll have to wait and see!!
Thema:

1. Birthday Game Recommendations??? - Similar Threads - Birthday Game Recommendations

2. Birthday gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday gaming!: Mortal Kombat 11 and/or Sekiro 2784dce1-8b8b-4d6c-8825-dc603d2ccff9
  3. Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday: I want to pre-order FIFA 20 (download) for my son (who is an adult), for his birthday. Can I do that from my own Microsoft account or do I need to log into his one? Can I preorder it now, but not...
  4. Birthday Gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Birthday Gift: So it's my birthday today and I thought Xbox was supposed to send me something on my birthday? 6b918bd6-664f-49cd-ac58-aceccb6f96c1
  5. What is the most rememerable birthday party of yours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the most rememerable birthday party of yours?: I was wondering what was the best birthday party you had as a kid? For me it was my 11th or 12th birthday, it was one of a few "parties" I actually had. I was allowed to have a few friends over,...
  6. Birthday Discount.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday Discount.: That is a good idea, they could have like a system that detects which types of games you play most and then in your birthday put a discount in selected games from that type....
  7. Birthday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Birthday: SO what happen on the xbox one if my birthday on 8d480226-f2ed-4874-a13e-3d1dba4b40eb
  8. If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?

in XBoX Rewards
    If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?: I want the Car pass or the expansion pass, If I get it I will be happy, Remember the is Forza Horizon 3 d68883eb-13d5-424f-bb6f-0024c22ec288
  9. Birthday Discount Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Birthday Discount Request: ( Please enter all the details and that it was your birthday" cce73c6c-6468-44ee-a8ed-9d9edde81ab7
  10. "happy 19th birthday from xbox! you can't play any games!" ERROR 0x87e105dc >:(

in XBoX on Consoles
    "happy 19th birthday from xbox! you can't play any games!" ERROR 0x87e105dc >:(: seriously ****. finished eating dinner with my family and come back to my room to play doom with my little brother and im getting a message saying " the person who bought this needs to start it"...