Birthday Game Recommendations???

Discus and support Birthday Game Recommendations??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellarianora, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

Yeah definitely check out your GamePass catalogue on some of the lesser known games or things youd never try. I was hesitant with games like that but they were really great to play. Couldnt really reccomend a specific game.

:)

Ellarianora, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Lil RaScaL0121 Win User

Valentine’s Day wishes

Happy Birthday

hope you had a brilliant birthday

Happy Gaming
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Birthday gaming!

whatever game that comes out in June that is a great game.
  4. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Birthday gaming!

I play (and start) a new Game on each of the Fallout games from the first on wards, it feels very nostalgic and i never get bored of the characters creation and immersing myself in those universes.
  5. SmokeySaucer198 Win User

Birthday gaming!

because my birthday is right at start of november I would like to have the new Star Wars game.
  6. CreativeOutlets Win User

Birthday gaming!

TheDustyPlayz Hello and
    Happy Early birthday! I Normally have this routine where I get the money I have from my birthday and find a game to Pre-Order. Usually this Pre-Order game
    is either the Motorsport or
    Horizon within the Forza franchise. They Didn't Release this year other than the Forza Street game app. I'm in the same boat as some other people but I would like the play other games myself but I mainly play car games. I don't like shooters, because
    they make me really aggressive. I thought about getting other types of games, but quickly had the urge to play Forza. I have been paying each year for these games. I noticed there are free games on the store. These games are exclusive to Xbox Live members
    and are free with a Xbox Live membership. You can get good ones, and you can get ones that you might not like. I would definitely recommend these free games as they are free!

Kind Wishes

Thema:

1. Birthday Game Recommendations??? - Similar Threads - Birthday Game Recommendations

2. Banned on my birthday and i done nothing wrong.?????????????????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned on my birthday and i done nothing wrong.?????????????????: Hi i was suspended today on Xbox i was steaming a fortnite fashion show then 1 hour later i get a suspesion and i dont know why but everything it says i was suspended for i didn't do now i cant...
  3. NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Birthday Issue: I accidentally put 2020 as the year for my NBA 2K20 MyCareer and it won't allow me to change it? It's pretty clear that a 2 month old isn't playing 2K20 in between bottles, so maybe somebody...
  4. Fortnite won’t start on sons birthday!!! Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on sons birthday!!! Help!: None of the experts in the support can help. Sons birthday and went to load up fortnite. Got this error. 0x87af040a. Doesn’t exist. Tried the usual hard reset, remove and re add profile etc....
  5. Changing my birthday

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Changing my birthday: Hi, my little brother who is 12 has just gave me his xbox as he doesn't want it anymore. His account is a child account and I need to change it to play online on NBA2k20 and to stream on mixer....
  6. It's My Birthday :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's My Birthday :): Hello guys and gals, Today is my 31st Birthday and whilst I'm enjoying the coffee cake and sausage rolls my nan made me, I would just like to ask everyone; what is the game that you have enjoyed...
  7. How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one?: How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one? d2ec1efc-1a78-4191-9798-58a5fefc986e
  8. Birthday gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Birthday gaming!: Mortal Kombat 11 and/or Sekiro 2784dce1-8b8b-4d6c-8825-dc603d2ccff9
  9. Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday: I want to pre-order FIFA 20 (download) for my son (who is an adult), for his birthday. Can I do that from my own Microsoft account or do I need to log into his one? Can I preorder it now, but not...
  10. "happy 19th birthday from xbox! you can't play any games!" ERROR 0x87e105dc >:(

in XBoX on Consoles
    "happy 19th birthday from xbox! you can't play any games!" ERROR 0x87e105dc >:(: seriously ****. finished eating dinner with my family and come back to my room to play doom with my little brother and im getting a message saying " the person who bought this needs to start it"...