Bizarre loading issues.

Discus and support Bizarre loading issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay this is strange. I didn't think much of it at first and thought it was just a Ryse thing but this is also happening in DR3... So my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liquidx83, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Liquidx83
    Liquidx83 Guest

Bizarre loading issues.

Okay this is strange. I didn't think much of it at first and thought it was just a Ryse thing but this is also happening in DR3...

So my xbox one takes FOREVER to load, say a checkpoint after a death, repeatedly. I can sit there for about a minute+ watching the loading screen before it eventually loads.

What makes this bizarre is that if I temporarily exit out to the dashboard/home while it's still loading and then return to the game it actually loads within seconds of me returning and I've replicated this many times.

What the heck? Does anyone know whats wrong or have experienced this issue?

:)

Liquidx83, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Cod ww2

cod ww2 crashed & froze did reboot , black screen no picture ,did eject button and Xbox button reset , nothing same thing , 5 minutes later it booted up but was really slow loading home page and friends online , bizarre, any ideas why this happened

ben james 2000, Feb 13, 2014
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    lOADING ISSUES

Disc or Download? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games having this issue?

xXCamhawkXx, Feb 13, 2014
  4. DirefulSpider46 Win User

Very bizarre issue

Could you check the featured challenges if you're UK based to see if you're getting the same odd issue?
  5. Zero Divided Win User

Very bizarre issue

i did not check the challenges, but my activity feed works normally.

---

tried a cold reboot yet?
  6. MazdaSpeedNinja Win User

Very bizarre issue

Mines the same and I've Tried a hard reset - tried everything now. Totally broken.
  7. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox one s audio issues

Bizarre - haven't encountered the issue at all.
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

Y is XBOX.com and XBOX 360 gamerscoer don't match.

That's bizarre. I had the same issue yesterday but it's showing my full gamerscore now.
Thema:

Bizarre loading issues.

1. Bizarre loading issues. - Similar Threads - Bizarre loading issues

2. Well this is bizarre

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well this is bizarre: Here's the deal: I was looking in a comment section, (it was a clip made by someone) and I noticed my comment. My gamerpic changed: it was a photo of some dude. Which is odd cuz my pic is one of...
  3. One of the most bizarre issues you will hear of.

in XBoX Accessibility
    One of the most bizarre issues you will hear of.: My actual gamertag is even though I have no clue what my name on this forum is as this is the first time I used it. I made my tag in 2007 12 years ago. It is the first letter of my first name and...
  4. Bizarre...!! Media Center loads my movies but does not play anymore!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bizarre...!! Media Center loads my movies but does not play anymore!!: Not one week ago I was happily playing movies via Media Center on my xbox 360 (as I have been for the past year). From one day to the next it will not work anymore. I haven't made any changes to...
  5. Really bizarre thing happening to my Xbox One, help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really bizarre thing happening to my Xbox One, help please.: [img] My Brother's Xbox One leaves these really bizarre burn marks on some discs. If it's any help identifying what's wrong, his Xbox sounds like a jet engine, where the fans become extremely...
  6. Bizarre Framerate/Performance Problems On Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizarre Framerate/Performance Problems On Xbox One: Ever since mid March, I've been having this maddening problem with my Xbox one. I will turn the console on(either from the front power button or controller), the game will boot up fine, but then...
  7. Xbox One Kinect bizarre issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect bizarre issue: I'm not sure if this is a issue but when I play games that do not require kinect feature turns off the sensor but not the voice command. Is this a new update feature? I had problems month ago and...
  8. Bizarre controller issues (right stick not responding)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizarre controller issues (right stick not responding): I'm having really weird issues with my controllers on my Xbox One. My right analog stick doesn't respond, except in the Network Settings page. I've hard reset, reset to factory, used the offline...
  9. Xbox 360 charging cord not working/acting bizarre?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 charging cord not working/acting bizarre?: I bought the charging kit about a year ago so I understand that it is a little "old" in electronics age. The cord is a nyko brand and it came with 2 replacement battery packs. So far I have had no...
  10. Very bizarre second controller issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very bizarre second controller issue.: I bought a second controller so my son and I can play Marvel Lego Super Heroes. I have spent the entire day trying to get it to properly pair with the console and in frustration almost given up....