Black blocks showing on screen during game

Discus and support Black blocks showing on screen during game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an XSX I’m using a Samsung Neo QLED 75” 8K. I have been having issues with intermittent 1-2 seconds black screen. I’ve followed all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PMK-72, May 21, 2022.

1. PMK-72
    PMK-72 Guest

Hi I have an XSX I’m using a Samsung Neo QLED 75” 8K.

I have been having issues with intermittent 1-2 seconds black screen. I’ve followed all of Microsoft’s supports advice and got it exchanged by the retailer. But it’s back not as bad but definitely back, so now I’m thinking it’s a setting issue.

I installed Fallen order and when I got to one stage of the game I’m getting blocky black graphics. You’ll see the blocks in the sky and the floor these move rapidly

Any idea how I can sort it?
    Black blocks showing on screen during game [​IMG]

Black blocks showing on screen during game [​IMG]

:)

PMK-72, May 21, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, PMK-72. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please tell me exact what you already did that did not work? This way I can better assist you with this.

Waiting for your reply, my friend.
  3. PMK-72 Win User

Hey Lucas

So I’ve exchanged the Xbox for a new one. I’ve swapped the HDMI cables and ports, done a power cycle.

I have removed and reinstalled the game from game pass.

I’m guessing this might be a TV issue or possibly my settings aren’t right as I can’t see 2 Xboxes being faulty.

I’ve got to try a reset but haven’t had chance yet.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp

How long did you leave it for?

During a cold boot it will show the logo then black screen for up to a minute before the green boot screen shows up.
  5. PetryBosch Win User

Preview member- black screen of death

Hi,

When does this black screen occur? During gaming or at startup.
  6. ASSAFWANE Win User

Assafwane

I installed it but at each launch the game remains blocked and I have a black screen
Thema:

1. Black blocks showing on screen during game - Similar Threads - Black blocks showing

2. Flickering black screen issue after alpha skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Flickering black screen issue after alpha skip update: When pressing and holding the sync button on the controller to start a sync & then pressing again the xbox will have a black flickering screen for a few seconds then go back to normal happens most...
  3. Pac man museum plus black screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Pac man museum plus black screen.: I bought Pac man museum plus day one on Friday. I played for two hours without any problem. Then I turned off my Xbox Series X. Later that day, I tried to play again Pac man museum plus, but when...
  4. Black Ops Cold War won’t play on series x

in XboX Insiders
    Black Ops Cold War won’t play on series x: On the latest alpha skip ahead version and when I go to play black ops Cold War on Xbox series x it launches then when I get to title screen it says I need to buy the game but I already own it,...
  5. Xbox one on start up black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one on start up black screen: I had restarted my Xbox one (by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds) and no when ever it boots up it says welcome at the bottom but the screen stays black. I eventually get a...
  6. Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it: Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it 8b12b89a-3a5c-4109-b53c-a1ebe6482edc
  7. Microsoft Classic Solitaire collection is not loading AGAIN! The black screen is back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Classic Solitaire collection is not loading AGAIN! The black screen is back.: Hi anyone else having this problem? Started again tonight. Got in on the second try twice but now all I’m getting is the black screen with the spinning white dot circle in the middle. Same as in...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Mobile edition, black blocks with texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Mobile edition, black blocks with texture pack: My niece plays minecraft with me on her phone and I got her a texture pack I got cuz she liked it so much and so far the world when she joins is just black. She's standing out in the open and sees...
  9. Black Ops 2 Xbox One X Nuke Town download - Premium content is blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Xbox One X Nuke Town download - Premium content is blocked: Hi, I'm on a xbox one x and I try to play on multiplayer on Black Ops 2 but it requires the Nuke Town map. When I try to get it I get this error : Premium content is blocked for this profile.....
  10. Blocking players in Black Ops 3 not taking effect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking players in Black Ops 3 not taking effect.: The subject of my post is just as the title states. I first noticed this issue a few months ago. There was a particular player that was not someone whom I wanted to play with again. I blocked...