Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on XSX and started to notice strange texture behavior. Sometimes window frames, faces and clothes have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownUser_0221, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X

Hello!

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on XSX and started to notice strange texture behavior.

Sometimes window frames, faces and clothes have black flickering texture on it.

Is it hardware issue or just minor game engine bug?

(Example in video https://imgur.com/a/MnBF58G)

:)

UnknownUser_0221, Aug 24, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?
    Can you tell me if you see this behavior in other games? If it only happens in this game, it may just be a bug with the game.
  3. DapperCrane Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Black Ops 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Best Video Game Graphics

Red Dead Redemption 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Forza Series :)
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Best Video Game Graphics

Red Dead Redemption 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Forza Series :)
  6. SoloMem0 Win User

Recommended Games to Play

Apex legends, black ops 4, red dead redemption 2.
Thema:

1. Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Black flickering textures

2. Who else agree that nowadays is preferable to have flicker/black screen when entering SDR...

in XboX Insiders
    Who else agree that nowadays is preferable to have flicker/black screen when entering SDR...: Doesn't you guys think HDR dashboard should have been prior to 4K implementation? It's a pain to wait for flickering when TV is constantly switching between SDR and HDR, even when alternating...
  3. Black Patches and Bars Flickering in RE 7 and Village. Help!

in XboX Insiders
    Black Patches and Bars Flickering in RE 7 and Village. Help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jechie [link] [comments]
  4. Problem with my Xbox One X. Green stripes and black screen flickering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my Xbox One X. Green stripes and black screen flickering: Hello. I use one monitor to play on my personal computer and on the console (I have Xbox One X) After I switched to my monitor HDMI from Xbox to HDMI from Computer, I stopped getting a 1080p...
  5. Screen flickering and then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flickering and then black screen: I have an Xbox one and now i have a 4k projector. Im playing Valhalla and the screen flickers a lot and will go to a black screen. Ive tried putting the setting to 1080 and it still occurs. I know...
  6. Xbox Series X Black Flicker/Overly Dark

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Black Flicker/Overly Dark: Occasionally when I boot up my series x the picture is too dark (as if the contrast was too high) and normally when I restart the xbox it changes back to normal on reboot. I'm also getting a lot...
  7. Small black flickering on my Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Small black flickering on my Series X.: Title pretty much says the entirety of my problem, but I’d like to offer more detail. I’ve read about other people having flickering issues with the new consoles, but I haven’t found any that look...
  8. Series X black screen flicker TCL TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X black screen flicker TCL TV: Hello, i am one of hundreds of xbox gamers who have a TCL TV and cant watch streaming apps without the screen flickering black with loss of audio and video. If you google “xbox series x black...
  9. Intermittent black screen flashing and flickering

in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent black screen flashing and flickering: Why isn't there more traction on the black screen issues that have been posted numerous times? For a few months, I've had intermittent black screen flickering on my Xbox One X (Disclaimer: only...
  10. XBOX ONE X used to flicker with a black screen, now its just black.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X used to flicker with a black screen, now its just black.: My Xbox One X was flickering black earlier today and right now its just a black screen. I already changed the HDMI and tested with a different TV and it wont work....