Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Discus and support Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AngeredBridge35, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Hello.

I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this:

""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a £3 gift card you can use toward your next purchase: [mod removed-personal information] Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode by 12/31/2019
    and spend within 90 days of redemption. See full terms at Microsoft.com/cardterms. Select [Launch app] to check out the sale.""

I tried to redeem the code and it says ""This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."" i tried using console, pc .

I contacted xbox support and he asked me to post a request in the forum and ask for a replace code.

So here i am asking for a replacement code.

Or a better solution.

:)

AngeredBridge35, Jan 2, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi AngeredBridge35,

You could try the Request a new digital code support page and follow the troubleshooting guide.

Hope this helps :)
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Angered,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, no one here can supply codes for replacement. This is a Xbox help forum, we basically provide information or support on troubleshooting. You would need to reach out to support again, as there may be a copy
    of the code. Also, it says redeem by 12/31 it could of expired since it is already 12/31.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. annix Win User

Hi AngeredBridge35,

You could try the Request a new digital code support page and follow the troubleshooting guide.

Hope this helps :)
    This is your best bet, but no guarantees. My understanding is when a code says it expires on a certain day, is that it expires at the start of that day, not the end. That said, the even better christmas sale is still on for a few more days, even without
    saving £3 you might be able to get whatever game you're looking for at the same if not better price.
  5. AleksandrRysnik Win User

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." help please
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

"This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Hello TheRSC,

Our other team has informed us that the expiration issue should be resolved. This token should now not expire until the end of December 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you continue to have any issues redeeming this token, let us know with a new
    post, so we can investigate as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." - Similar Threads - Black friday gift

2. Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam: The description says that "From November 19 to December 4, players can purchase a digital copy of Sea of Thieves on Xbox, Windows 10 or Steam at a 25% discount," how am i able to get this edition...
  3. Black Friday Promotion Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Promotion Gift Card: Hi, I have recently seen my friends or little brothers with an xbox getting a 5 dollar gift card from xbox do they only hand out so much becuase I am wondering why I am not getting one can anyone...
  4. Black friday deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black friday deal: What are some good Multiplayer games Included with the black friday Deal? Me and my friend are getting Some 47e17989-3db1-41bb-a8c8-fb5878f49822
  5. Rewards (5000 pts)for Black Friday deals not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards (5000 pts)for Black Friday deals not working.: I have spent over £100 over yesterday and today but the punch card is only showing £35 out of £40. my purchases are as follows stranded deep £11.21 20/11/20 red dead redemption 2 ulti £31.49...
  6. Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it: Hey all, i recently got a message from xbox saying that i got a 10 dollar xbox giftcard for free for black friday. When i went to go check my messages the code is not there.. Help?...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...: In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020). Note I'm NOT referring to the regular buy 3 films/TV offer. On...
  8. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games: It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points...
  9. Black Friday Gift Voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Gift Voucher: I have not received a £5 gift voucher today for black friday whereas many people i know have got it. Why has this happened? d1930b2c-8b94-459a-b5a2-591a2f7501e8
  10. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...