Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Discus and support Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AngeredBridge35, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Hello.

I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this:

""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a £3 gift card you can use toward your next purchase: [mod removed-personal information] Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode by 12/31/2019
    and spend within 90 days of redemption. See full terms at Microsoft.com/cardterms. Select [Launch app] to check out the sale.""

I tried to redeem the code and it says ""This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."" i tried using console, pc .

I contacted xbox support and he asked me to post a request in the forum and ask for a replace code.

So here i am asking for a replacement code.

Or a better solution.

:)

AngeredBridge35, Jan 2, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi AngeredBridge35,

You could try the Request a new digital code support page and follow the troubleshooting guide.

Hope this helps :)
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Angered,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, no one here can supply codes for replacement. This is a Xbox help forum, we basically provide information or support on troubleshooting. You would need to reach out to support again, as there may be a copy
    of the code. Also, it says redeem by 12/31 it could of expired since it is already 12/31.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. annix Win User

Hi AngeredBridge35,

You could try the Request a new digital code support page and follow the troubleshooting guide.

Hope this helps :)
    This is your best bet, but no guarantees. My understanding is when a code says it expires on a certain day, is that it expires at the start of that day, not the end. That said, the even better christmas sale is still on for a few more days, even without
    saving £3 you might be able to get whatever game you're looking for at the same if not better price.
  5. AleksandrRysnik Win User

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." help please
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

"This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Hello TheRSC,

Our other team has informed us that the expiration issue should be resolved. This token should now not expire until the end of December 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you continue to have any issues redeeming this token, let us know with a new
    post, so we can investigate as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed." - Similar Threads - Black friday gift

2. Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales: I didnt get any games for black friday or cyber monday.. but With game pass and companies renting games i believe the sales will drop but not so much that they will notice....
  3. Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales: Hi, first of all it has been ridiculous to even get to this point of contacting microsoft as your virtual hosts either cannot process a simple question or constantly refer you back to products...
  4. Black Friday Gift Voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Gift Voucher: I have not received a £5 gift voucher today for black friday whereas many people i know have got it. Why has this happened? d1930b2c-8b94-459a-b5a2-591a2f7501e8
  5. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: U locked my question and had not finished Okay, fair enough. I get that they might be sent out at random but Considering I have been a member Of Xbox Live for 6 years. I thought I might have got...
  6. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: All my friends received free voucher but i didn't want to know y really???? 7ea67147-96f1-4af3-aa7f-eddd4573daf9
  7. Black Friday Sale!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Sale!!!: Hey everyone, I just made my Black Friday Sale purchases and got my 5000 punch card redeemed. I grabbed Car Mechanic Simulator, Stranger Things, and Assassin's Creed Origins. I wish I could...
  8. me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...: Hola a todos, como muchos ya sabrán las ventas de Black Friday están disponibles para todos, pero los que contábamos con gold o gamepass ultimate recibimos la ventaja de un par de días antes para...
  9. how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code: how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code anyboddy help d42062bf-b4ed-4372-893d-c97bca15fef3
  10. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...