Black Friday Gift Voucher

Discus and support Black Friday Gift Voucher in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not received a £5 gift voucher today for black friday whereas many people i know have got it. Why has this happened?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lieutenant��‍��, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Black Friday Gift Voucher

I have not received a £5 gift voucher today for black friday whereas many people i know have got it. Why has this happened?

:)

Lieutenant��‍��, Dec 2, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Not all the people dear friend. Some people. I didn't receive anything. It is random. Maybe some other time.
  3. WoodsGymnast794 Win User

Best present?

Game Pass voucher

Xbox game voucher

A Halo themed gift item
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free 10$ gift card

My brother got a message from xbox with a $3 gift card for black friday. Still waiting for mine lol.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code

At this point it does seem like its random and luck of the draw.If you were lucky congratulations :) with the Black Friday deals, there are plenty of games reduced to spend it on.

If you have not received a credit voucher, thats ok too. Theres always the possibility of a next time :)
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Buying Assassin's Creed IV.

I got it for $35 on Black Friday but I haven't played it yet. I'm just gonna gift it to my cousin for Christmas. He loves AC.
Thema:

1. Black Friday Gift Voucher - Similar Threads - Black Friday Gift

2. Black Friday bundle never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday bundle never received: Its been 3 months and i didnt get anything from the bundle i did have the pc game pass then upgraded to ultimate but i should have still been eligible 1d393c89-c5fa-43c1-a58d-d3eae7281e34
  3. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a...
  4. Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future of game disscounts like Black Friday and game sales: I didnt get any games for black friday or cyber monday.. but With game pass and companies renting games i believe the sales will drop but not so much that they will notice....
  5. Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Black Friday Sales: Hi, first of all it has been ridiculous to even get to this point of contacting microsoft as your virtual hosts either cannot process a simple question or constantly refer you back to products...
  6. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: U locked my question and had not finished Okay, fair enough. I get that they might be sent out at random but Considering I have been a member Of Xbox Live for 6 years. I thought I might have got...
  7. Free 10 pound black Friday voucher

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 10 pound black Friday voucher: All my friends received free voucher but i didn't want to know y really???? 7ea67147-96f1-4af3-aa7f-eddd4573daf9
  8. Black Friday Sale!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Sale!!!: Hey everyone, I just made my Black Friday Sale purchases and got my 5000 punch card redeemed. I grabbed Car Mechanic Simulator, Stranger Things, and Assassin's Creed Origins. I wish I could...
  9. me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...: Hola a todos, como muchos ya sabrán las ventas de Black Friday están disponibles para todos, pero los que contábamos con gold o gamepass ultimate recibimos la ventaja de un par de días antes para...
  10. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...