Black Friday Promotion Gift Card

Discus and support Black Friday Promotion Gift Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently seen my friends or little brothers with an xbox getting a 5 dollar gift card from xbox do they only hand out so much becuase I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HCl Creamy, Nov 22, 2020.

1. HCl Creamy
    HCl Creamy Guest

Hi, I have recently seen my friends or little brothers with an xbox getting a 5 dollar gift card from xbox do they only hand out so much becuase I am wondering why I am not getting one can anyone tell me why?

:)

HCl Creamy, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Those are sent out at random so not everyone will receive one.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free 10$ gift card

My brother got a message from xbox with a $3 gift card for black friday. Still waiting for mine lol.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Black Friday Xbox One?

Black Friday deals come from the retailers, so I would imagine some stores sweetening the deal; maybe a extra game or a gift card.

Peace, J.R.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox game pass

Probably was under Black Friday promotions, some of that promotions ended yesterday.
  6. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Xbox marketing team

Thema:

1. Black Friday Promotion Gift Card - Similar Threads - Black Friday Promotion

2. Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Special Edition Steam: The description says that "From November 19 to December 4, players can purchase a digital copy of Sea of Thieves on Xbox, Windows 10 or Steam at a 25% discount," how am i able to get this edition...
  3. Black friday deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black friday deal: What are some good Multiplayer games Included with the black friday Deal? Me and my friend are getting Some 47e17989-3db1-41bb-a8c8-fb5878f49822
  4. Rewards (5000 pts)for Black Friday deals not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards (5000 pts)for Black Friday deals not working.: I have spent over £100 over yesterday and today but the punch card is only showing £35 out of £40. my purchases are as follows stranded deep £11.21 20/11/20 red dead redemption 2 ulti £31.49...
  5. Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it: Hey all, i recently got a message from xbox saying that i got a 10 dollar xbox giftcard for free for black friday. When i went to go check my messages the code is not there.. Help?...
  6. 50k points with Xbox one s upgrade promotion with black friday deals on the online ms store?

in XBoX Rewards
    50k points with Xbox one s upgrade promotion with black friday deals on the online ms store?: Do I get the 50k points for upgrading if I bought the xbox one s battlefield one storm grey bundle on Thursday during the black Friday promotion? 0695834f-aecb-4fa9-917b-b5948c8eb6b1
  7. GTA 5 Black Friday Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA 5 Black Friday Promotion: Hi, I have an issue regarding a Black Friday promotional event. I've purchased GTA 5 on Black Friday as there was an event for purchasing the game digitally. I was supposed to receive an email...
  8. Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Forza 6 Before the Black Friday Promotion Deal: I bought a digital copy of Forza 6 and a few days later a promotion deal had came into place where Forza 6 and Gears of War bundle for just 5$ more... If i would've known I would have waited to...
  9. I Paid with credit card and didnt get the 1 month black friday promotion

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Paid with credit card and didnt get the 1 month black friday promotion: I would like to know what can I do? to get my 1 month xbox live gold promotion despite my credit card was charged. Thanks 3e65a29c-1a96-4cf0-bc06-5420b3185d14
  10. I Paid with credit card and didnt get the 1 month black friday promotion

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Paid with credit card and didnt get the 1 month black friday promotion: Hi, I would like to know what can I do? Because my credit card charged $1.00 for the Xbox Live Gold Promotion and I didn't get the prmotion, only my credit card charged. Thanks...