Black ops 1

Discus and support Black ops 1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to enjoy the BO1 zombie maps however there is no store or menu that has DLC. I am playing on xbox360 i don’t have gold, i do have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bedbar, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Bedbar
    Bedbar Guest

Black ops 1

I would like to enjoy the BO1 zombie maps however there is no store or menu that has DLC.

I am playing on xbox360 i don’t have gold, i do have an xbox live account. I have put in all the codes for the computer and those are just for five and dead ops.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

Bedbar, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
  3. Zero420override Win User

Black Ops 1 Xbox 1

I only can see servers for Black Ops 2 and on but nothing for Black Ops 1.
  4. Trad3r Dan Win User

Black Ops 2 zombie map Download

Are you sure you bought the right map pack? Because the Rezurrection map pack was released only for Black Ops 1. Black Ops 2 currently doesnt have map packs available. If you meant Black Ops 1 in the title of the post, then I have no idea. So.... the map
    pack is only for Black Ops 1..... Sorry if you spent microsoft points on accident....
  5. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2
  6. Acidum urinam Win User

Rate it 1-10

Black Ops 1 : 9.9

MW3 : 6

Black Ops 2 : 4

Disappointment level : 10

Such a shame, black ops was my favorite FPS in around 20 years of gaming. With DUKE3D a close second :)

This game isnt anything like black ops
Thema:

Black ops 1

1. Black ops 1 - Similar Threads - Black ops

2. Black ops cold war dosen't start on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops cold war dosen't start on xbox series s: I've tried to start BOCW like 10 times now and it just crashes instantly.... it worked once but it said I was a trial player despite owning the game. I think it's an issue in the developers side...
  3. Black Ops Cold War and Consoles Blinking Before Shutting Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War and Consoles Blinking Before Shutting Down: Just right now when I was playing Black Ops: Cold War zombies, my game suddenly froze. I could hear my friends for a little while, then my Xbox One X suddenly blinked around 6 times then turned...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Hello. I was updating Call of Duty Cold War and when it reached 100% it said that it was finishing things up. Once it got to 100% on that, it stayed there and never finished updating. Does anyone...
  5. how do i get rid of a hacker from xbox 360 in black ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get rid of a hacker from xbox 360 in black ops 3: this hacker keeps kicking us out of the online team death match as well trying to get in our accounts. he also tried to turn our xbox360 off and wont let us play on the game to where he wants to...
  6. Black ops 2 achievement glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 achievement glitch?: Alright, I was playing a gun game match in Black Ops 2 a few minutes ago on Xbox One. I assume there was a modder/hacker in the game? Half way through the match, I suddenly get around 25...
  7. Frame stutters on Black ops cold war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame stutters on Black ops cold war: I have an Xbox One S that has been running War perfectly for a little over a month, but recently when I load into multiplayer my game is stuttering and people are appearing out of nowhere. But,...
  8. Error Code 0x803f8001 on "Black Ops Cold War" Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803f8001 on "Black Ops Cold War" Xbox Series X: Hi everybody, yesterday i bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War in the Standard Edition. I signed in with my Account at Microsoft and typed in the Code. The i clicked on the button to download...
  9. I was banned from COD - Black Ops - Cold War and I don't understand why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned from COD - Black Ops - Cold War and I don't understand why...: I was banned from above game and when I went to the enforcement.xbox.com - it shows no banned and that I am a good player. How can I appeal the banned when there is no place to log into and ask...
  10. XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War: I see a lot of people having the same issues as I am, but what I do not see is any fixes or solutions. I too cannot play Cold War for any longer than a match or two and then it freezes, and kicks...