Black ops 2 achievement glitch?

Discus and support Black ops 2 achievement glitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, I was playing a gun game match in Black Ops 2 a few minutes ago on Xbox One. I assume there was a modder/hacker in the game? Half way through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JW_Xbox, Jan 21, 2021.

1. JW_Xbox
    JW_Xbox Guest

Alright, I was playing a gun game match in Black Ops 2 a few minutes ago on Xbox One. I assume there was a modder/hacker in the game? Half way through the match, I suddenly get around 25 achievements (worth 590 gamerscore in total) And a few minutes after
    my screen went black. Should I be concerned about this? Is this bannable?

:)

JW_Xbox, Jan 21, 2021
  2. sKe Relapse Win User

Cannot get achievements

The only game I absolutely cannot get achievements on is CoD black ops 2
  3. Arsenallrw Win User

Black Ops 1 intel achievement Bug!

Ive tried all these things its just i wanted to collect all the achievements in both black ops 1 and 2 as i can play them again also for some strange reason i have the achievement mr black op (for completion of the game on hardened or veteran but i can recall
    i havent even completed it lol
  4. xKMarcus Win User

Is the achievement % complete wrong?

Ohh, I get it now, it's ok, my achievements on xbox for Black Ops 2, Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored and The Walking Dead weren't updated yet, they've added an extra 50 achievements.
  5. Naffry Win User

Black Ops 2 Achievements

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]Don't be so naive. People don't boost for achievements in COD games, they boost for rank, weapons, and other bling. You're still going to get boosters no matter how easy these MP achievements are.[/quote]

Exactly.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Black Ops 2 Achievements

You consider that me asking if your too crap at multiplayer to earn online achievements to be hostile?
Thema:

1. Black ops 2 achievement glitch? - Similar Threads - Black ops achievement

2. Black Ops 2 Achievements Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Achievements Hacked: Today I played an online match of Black ops 2 and got into a lobby I thought was clean. I then noticed a hacker was freely roaming about in the countdown screen when you shouldn't be able to....
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 achievement not unlocking.: I recently started playing CoD:BO4 and i won my first black out match and the achievement "My First Win" has not unlocked. Was just wondering if there was anything I could do to rectify this? I...
  4. Black ops 4 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 4 achievements not unlocking: I reached level 55 on BO4 but no achievement popped. Its been 24 hours now, i’ve done factory reset and still nothing. Any resolution to this? It kinda puts me in a downer when playing a game i...
  5. hacker on Black ops 2 gave me all the achievement, don't want to get done for hacking when I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacker on Black ops 2 gave me all the achievement, don't want to get done for hacking when I ...: As the title says, a hacker gave me every achievement, I don't want to get my account reset for something I didn't do, what can I do? I don't want my gamerscore to be fake, and I want it to...
  6. Achievements got unlocked by a cheater in Black Ops 2 multiplayer - what happens now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements got unlocked by a cheater in Black Ops 2 multiplayer - what happens now?: So about 30 minutes I was playing Multiplayer on Black Ops 2 and I was searching for TDM matches. Pretty straightforward, I got into a match, then I saw a pop-up saying "Unlocking Achievements"...
  7. Call of duty black ops 2 achievements from cheater

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 2 achievements from cheater: Hi i was played in cod black ops 2 on my xbox one and in one lobby with me playing cheater, during the game this cheater give me a half of all achievements in this game how i can remove this...
  8. Accidentally got my achievements modded during a Black Ops 2 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally got my achievements modded during a Black Ops 2 game.: Hi, Me and my friend went onto Black Ops 2 and the first Team Deathmatch we load into is modded. Shortly after spawning in I received a spam of achievements and as soon as I informed my friend...
  9. I gained achievements for Call of Duty: Black ops 2 from modders.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gained achievements for Call of Duty: Black ops 2 from modders.: I gained achievements for Call of Duty: Black ops 2 for not doing anything. I think it was the modders that were in my game. I was in a public lobby that had a modder and as soon as I joined a...
  10. Achievements got unlocked by a cheater in Black Ops 2 multiplayer - what happens now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements got unlocked by a cheater in Black Ops 2 multiplayer - what happens now?: So about 30 minutes I was playing Multiplayer on Black Ops 2 and I was searching for TDM matches. Pretty straightforward, I got into a match, then I saw a pop-up saying "Unlocking Achievements"...