Black ops 2 players

Discus and support Black ops 2 players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 18/girl/w mic Really want friends to play black ops 2 with... i am mostly a Core Dom player but i will play anything, im not the best player but i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karlaisrad, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Karlaisrad
    Karlaisrad Guest

Black ops 2 players

18/girl/w mic Really want friends to play black ops 2 with... i am mostly a Core Dom player but i will play anything, im not the best player but i am also not the worst. i dont rage and i am super nice! i would like it if you have a mic, makes things easier
    lol

:)

Karlaisrad, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Mick Brown
    Mick Brown Guest
    Looking for Aussie players to build an MW2 room

Black Ops 2 sucks. Modern Warfare 3 sucks. Black Ops sucks. Need players for Modern Warfare 2.

Add me.

Mick Brown, Jan 15, 2014
  3. xTye
    xTye Guest
    Multiple Gold accounts not playing

Black Ops 2 limits split screen on Xbox LIVE to 2 players.

4. Black ops 2 players

No love for Ghosts? :crying:

PossibleOutcome, Jan 23, 2014
  5. xTye Win User

Multiple Gold accounts not playing

Black Ops 2 limits split screen on Xbox LIVE to 2 players.
  6. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

(BLG) Black List Gaming is recruiting

We are still recruiting especially Black Ops and Crysis 2 players.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Lan party help

Hey again Beatbox!

Black Ops 2 should support 4 player split screen. Check out page 2 of the overview on the

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    page. ^_^
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

My game doesn't run.

Another Call of Duty game or another copy of Black Ops 2? Just because you can play, let's say, Black Ops 1 without a HDD does not mean that the developers didn't make it a requirement for Black Ops 2. Can you play single-player or is this a multi-player
    only issue? Again, you're not stating what happens when you try to play the game.
  9. ChicagoOutfit26 Win User

(BLG) Black List Gaming is recruiting

Are you a competitive player that plays Black Ops or Crysis 2? Well then join us.
Thema:

Black ops 2 players

1. Black ops 2 players - Similar Threads - Black ops players

2. Call of Duty Black Ops - Multi-player Online Connection Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops - Multi-player Online Connection Problems: Server won't maintain game state. It's very slow to form a game and closes the lobby either before or shortly after starting the game. 7a8102d7-63ed-4d60-98ef-7f6992370a12
  3. Black Ops 2 player hacked into my IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 player hacked into my IP: I have two copies on Black Ops 2 running off my IP, why is it that there is no network protection from Moders and Hackers? Some kid and his Brother(or father) pointed out both myself and my wife...
  4. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...
  5. Call of duty black ops 3 single player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 single player: Hi everyone, I have a problem with Call of duty black ops 3 single player. 1 week ago I played ib single player without internet (offline), I successfully completed 2 level on a veteran...
  6. black ops 3 player statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 player statistics: hey buddies , im new at this forum and i just bought a xbox one! my favorite game or games are the call of duty parts. but now i dont know if i should repent to buy the xbox one to play cod! i...
  7. black ops 3 multi player problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 multi player problems: I am unable to get on a map for multi player. Just leaves me on the screen 4185f296-b81d-49f5-9207-36d1c4b27814
  8. Two player co-op for Black Flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two player co-op for Black Flag?: I thought you could play two-player co-op on this game. We have profiles for all (4) in our family, and two controllers. Tried Wolfpack mode, looks like you 'can' play this way, but I cannot...
  9. How to Play black ops 1, 2 player online, without using a guest account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Play black ops 1, 2 player online, without using a guest account.: hi all. Me and my girl plays CoD BO 1 on Xbox one. She really wants to save her progression in the game. But she can only play with a guest account. It says she is not a Xbox live member. But we...
  10. Blocking players in Black Ops 3 not taking effect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking players in Black Ops 3 not taking effect.: The subject of my post is just as the title states. I first noticed this issue a few months ago. There was a particular player that was not someone whom I wanted to play with again. I blocked...