black ops 2 problems with joining games

Discus and support black ops 2 problems with joining games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my mates and i cannot join each other every time we go to friends list and join session in progress it says please insert cd it is happening to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supercoach23, Dec 31, 2013.

1. supercoach23
    supercoach23 Guest

my mates and i cannot join each other every time we go to friends list and join session in progress it says please insert cd it is happening to everyone i know yet nothing is on here about it.?.

:)

supercoach23, Dec 31, 2013
  2. MAGOO1316
    MAGOO1316 Guest
    Xbox wont read Call of Duty Black Ops 2 game

My Xbox will not read my Black Ops 2 game or any other Black Ops 2 game. It was working fine then it just stopped reading it. It reads all my other games with no problems. I even put my Black Ops 2 game in another console and it reads fine. What
    could be the problem.

MAGOO1316, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Black ops 2 LAG

Oh, and I only have lag problems with this particular game. I play other multiplayer games with no problems, only black ops 2....

Mob Of The Dead, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Throttlle Win User

Iconik Gaming is RECRUITING! [TOP 5 CLAN]........

Join Iconik Gaming today an play halo 4 an Black ops 2!
  5. John delroy Win User

Search or Michael Myers

ill join. but is it black ops 2?
  6. PreciseGorgon98 Win User

Need help: Unsupported disc error, false tampering claim

i am having this problem i bought 2 games wc 2010 and black ops both were working properly until i joined xbox live now i cannot play black ops as it gives an error Unsupported disc wts the problem now cuz WC 2010 is working properly then y nt Balck Ops
    help me pls.
  7. Soultakerr-9F8A8E2A- Win User

Entering multiplay problems

Just another problem this game has, just keep trying to sign on, or try to join a friend. If you really want to see the big problems this game has go to you tube and type in black ops 2 hit detection
  8. bronsontn Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!
Thema:

1. black ops 2 problems with joining games - Similar Threads - black ops problems

2. CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems: My son bought Cold War yesterday, and installed it on his XBox One. All during today, the other updates have been uploading. We've got loads of storage space. When he came to play it today, the...
  3. Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.: Trying to pre-order the ultimate edition and keep saying Microsoft is having trouble processing my payment. I definitely have enough money in my account and I was able to buy 200 COD points so...
  4. problems Black ops 3 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems Black ops 3 Xbox one: I bought Black ops 3 Zombies Deluxe, as soon as the game installed I put the DLCs to download, but some of them show that it downloaded only that the game does not recognize that it is downloaded....
  5. Error problems Call of Duty Black ops 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error problems Call of Duty Black ops 4: Code: A,B,C,D ,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-, Collar 43 Yellow Wolf 198cc884-79e6-459b-8884-f448496eae3b
  6. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  7. Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops: I was unable to start call of duty black ops . I started CODBO so i see a message . This message is WIN_ EMP QUIT BODY and this show three option (yes,no,cancel) and i click all three but this...
  8. I'm having problems with Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems with Black ops 4: Split from this thread. Hey, im also having the aame problem. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but it only intalls within seconds meaning he game isnt dowloading. How would i fix...
  9. Xbox Live Account Problems (caused by Call of Duty Black Ops 2), can I get punished by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Problems (caused by Call of Duty Black Ops 2), can I get punished by ...: Hello there, so I bought myself a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 to play on my Xbox One (mostly for the Multiplayerpart). Soon I realized that the game is almost unplayable. Mostlikely every...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops - Multi-player Online Connection Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops - Multi-player Online Connection Problems: Server won't maintain game state. It's very slow to form a game and closes the lobby either before or shortly after starting the game. 7a8102d7-63ed-4d60-98ef-7f6992370a12