Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?

Discus and support Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; game just will not work i have both a disc and a soft copy i bought today in the shop on my xbox one. it refuses to let me play. though from past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DREAMvEATER, Nov 30, 2019.

1. DREAMvEATER
    DREAMvEATER Guest

game just will not work i have both a disc and a soft copy i bought today in the shop on my xbox one. it refuses to let me play. though from past experience with live this is pretty normal. i mean 120 mbps dl and 25 mbps upload cant be the cause of it.

:)

DREAMvEATER, Nov 30, 2019
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

May i ask, if this is currently happening with every game or just this particular game giving you trouble?
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

i have blackops2 disc copy and i am able to get on to it. please make sure your disc is clean. make sure you are signed in to your 360 profile once the games running.

are you able to load the game up at all? does it get to a menu page or does it just fail.

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
  5. Shooter19920905 Win User

xbox forms

Well black ops 2 be compatible for the Xbox one
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

COD Black ops 2 is already backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie? - Similar Threads - Black ops reverse

2. Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2: Hi i recently purchased a dlc off xbox store and it says it is purchased in game and on the xbox but its not showing up in the game at all? this is really fustrating and i cnat find anyting about...
  3. Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it: As the title says Black Ops Cold War is not in my games and apps and the xbox store is saying i do not own the game. I pre ordered the game and played it up till around a month ago when i...
  4. Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2: I recently bought black ops 2 and when it finished downloading i tried to llay it and it said i didnt own it. c17f946c-c68e-4987-a0b4-f94276af628a
  5. Black Ops Cold War ask me to purchase again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War ask me to purchase again: I bought the Ultimate Edition of Black Ops Cold War in August of 2020 and was able to play until about 30-40 days ago. Ive tried unistalling the game and installing it again twice and I made sure...
  6. Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading: [img] Hello All! Trying to play Cold war again after I've waited a couple months to see if the crashing issue goes away that was happening in December for Series X / Ray tracing. Haven't played...
  7. I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I paid for a call of duty black ops reserection pack 4 for Zombies and it said i have to...: Hi I spent 14.99 on a Zombies pack but it didn't give me the maps i reset my Xbox used the suggestion and it didn't do anything i even have proof of my purchase order but it said buy it again so...
  8. Black Ops 2 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 on Xbox One: I recently purchased the apocalypse dlc for black ops 2 on my xbox one. It said that it downloaded but when i went into the game it wasn’t there. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but when I did...
  9. Black Ops Cold War Xbox One won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War Xbox One won’t launch: Been trying for days now to launch Cold War on my Xbox One. I get the intro and then the black screen with the loading icon in the bottom right and it stays on that screen for 30+ minutes without...
  10. Can't Download Black Ops Cold War From Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Black Ops Cold War From Disc: I am on Xbox One and uninstalled Cold War. When I went to reinstall it on disc, it repeatedly fails at 0%. I have tried everything on this link twice...