Black ops 2 server not available

Discus and support Black ops 2 server not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can sign into xbox live but it comes up on screen saying black ops 2 server is not available at this time? Anyone know why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vanmeter7896, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

1. Vanmeter7896
    Vanmeter7896 Guest

I can sign into xbox live but it comes up on screen saying black ops 2 server is not available at this time? Anyone know why?

:)

2. xXx M3AN3R xXx Win User

I cant connect to game servers so I cant play online

For Black Ops 2 It says "The Call of Duty Black OpsII servers is not available at this time. Please try again or visit later"

On madden 13 it says "The EA servers are not available. Please try again later"
  3. choppyseize Win User

Try clearing the MAC address on the console, I'm pretty sure the issue has been resolved
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Vanmeter,

Thank you for reaching out. Activision currently has a service alert out for Blops 2. You can keep track of it by heading over to the

Call of Duty status page
    . Hope this helps! :D
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah, Black Ops II servers are currently having issues. More info on the activision page https://support.activision.com/onlineservices?gameTitle=Call_of_Duty%3A_Black_Ops_II or the Xbox status page https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  6. xX King JayT Xx Win User

callofduty 2

Do you mean black ops 2? or call of duty 2? Alot of people are having problems with the black ops 2 servers. As for call of duty 2, they may have possibly shut down the servers because its a dead game.
Thema:

1. Black ops 2 server not available - Similar Threads - Black ops server

2. Black ops 2 servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black ops 2 servers: Two days in a row now microsoft has sent me a message saying all issues solved and im still getting error saying black ops 2 servers are unavailable?! ccde3de1-a0ef-4148-83b9-4aab1935d956
  3. Black ops server needs a reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops server needs a reboot: Multiplayer on Black Ops 1 is just a mess atm. You get black screen with Black Ops logo and a spinning circle constantly. When trying to get into a match it just hangs there....
  4. Black Ops 2 Kick Offline issue via Xbox 360 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Kick Offline issue via Xbox 360 servers: Hello, so today and yesterday I have been experiencing a technical issue. At random time my console tells me that I am being disconnected from Xbox Live while I am trying to play Black Ops 2. I...
  5. Black Ops 3 Server Connection Problem Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Server Connection Problem Fix: I recently had a problem connecting to the Black Ops 3 server. I could connect to Xbox Live, but I couldnt connect to the Call of Duty servers. I reset my Xbox 360, cleared the system cache, and I...
  6. Time to clean up the black ops servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time to clean up the black ops servers.: does anyone care about the black ops 2 server anymore? Full of hackers and cheaters. This is almost unplayable at times, so do I just burn the copy of game? Seems like money wasted on Xbox gold...
  7. Black Ops 2 keeps disconnecting from server!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 keeps disconnecting from server!: I have been getting this problem for a long time now on my 360. I gave up on it cause I got Xbox one and had other games to play. Since black ops 2 is backwards compatible now i thought i would...
  8. Black Ops Server connectivity issue xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Server connectivity issue xb1: So this is the error I get when trying to connect to xbox live on black ops 1.[View:https://i.gyazo.com/489741b7abd800bb908ca17cd0e7a152.png:550:1080] This happens only for this game and it also...
  9. Found a hacker named divided servers hacking on black ops and he needs to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a hacker named divided servers hacking on black ops and he needs to be banned: I found a hacker named [Mod Removed] who is hacking in black ops one and I want him banned off Xbox I have game clips on my profile of I'm hacking if I need evidence...
  10. Black ops server connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops server connection: Having same problem as StealthA55a58 my black ops will not connect to servers on one of three Xboxes. Send reply to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...