Black Ops 2

Discus and support Black Ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the release of Ghost and now, Xboxone, it seems that many of us as gamers have become unfortunate saps and left behind in the wastelands of what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fuzzy kensta, Feb 6, 2014.

1. fuzzy kensta
    fuzzy kensta Guest

Black Ops 2

Since the release of Ghost and now, Xboxone, it seems that many of us as gamers have become unfortunate saps and left behind in the wastelands of what was the gaming industry. I find myself online searching for anti-cheats for this game only to find out
    it was a serious problem before. Since the release of these items, Ghost and Xboxone, the cheating, boosting, and lag-switching, along with everything else has increased to the point of madness. I urge Xbox Artech and Activision, if they value their reputations
    and actually appreciate their consumers, (who have spent their hard-earned money to purchase these items that have helped to build them into the multi-million dollar companies that they are today), that they not move on and forget those who have not been able
    to move on with them and are still playing the games of last year. I urge that they build a team of, or hire, some of these 'hack pioneers' to devise an anti-cheat 'hack' to protect some level of safety and restore honest gaming. Let us not forget, I am a
    current consumer and a potential future consumer, and that there are millions of other consumers that now have a rattled faith in the future of gaming. These are the people that are investing into gaming's future. When gaming is so unprotected and filled with
    so many cheaters and hacks that undo all the fun in these amazing games that many people have worked so hard over the years developing, why should we continually reinvest our hard earned pennies and dimes? Well, I for one, will not spend another penny on gaming
    and its industry until these simple requests of gamers like myself are met. Thus grows the consensus of fellow gamers world-wide; which, may not bother you as an individual who's reading this, but amounts to billions of dollars in future sales to your employers
    and may go the way of the dinosaur, (i.e. the gaming industry), for you.

:)

fuzzy kensta, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Mister BuzzBee, Feb 6, 2014
  3. first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,

Queen x HunT3r, Feb 6, 2014
  4. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
  5. MrCrazyElm Win User

Team EU is Recruiting for Bf3/MoH:Warfighter/Black ops and Mw3

is Black ops 2 we Recruiting for not Black ops.
  6. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  7. Queen x HunT3r Win User

first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,
  8. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
Thema:

Black Ops 2

1. Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Black Ops

2. black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 4: On my xbox account it shows that i purchased xbox live gold on 4/1 but im currently trying to play black ops 4 online and it says that i have to renew my xbox live membership when I already have...
  3. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?: I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon. 95388452-6ba8-4f2e-869a-3cae25a50e3a
  4. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  5. How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?: I know we get 1 bribe at tier 25 but what other tier levels or other ways to get more? 8e10979a-a6b3-4c79-974b-315e5e5f8eed
  6. Achivement help, black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achivement help, black ops 2: So, i started to play black ops 2 on an account that never played black ops 2 before. I joined a modded lobby and someone actually spams me with achievements. I quit immediately and am now scared....
  7. No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One: Hi, After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I do not have access to the DLCs I bought then....
  8. Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten: I have purchased the BO4 pass and im unable to access the Dark divide maps and tag der toten, it said i don't have access. When i go on the microsoft store it say's " Black ops Pass owners get...
  9. Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4: So I bought black ops 4 a year ago and then I hadn't played it in awhile but I had bought the deluxe edition for $100.00 and played it and now when i go to play it, it says in the store on the...
  10. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00