Black Ops 2

Discus and support Black Ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the release of Ghost and now, Xboxone, it seems that many of us as gamers have become unfortunate saps and left behind in the wastelands of what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fuzzy kensta, Feb 6, 2014.

1. fuzzy kensta
    fuzzy kensta Guest

Black Ops 2

Since the release of Ghost and now, Xboxone, it seems that many of us as gamers have become unfortunate saps and left behind in the wastelands of what was the gaming industry. I find myself online searching for anti-cheats for this game only to find out
    it was a serious problem before. Since the release of these items, Ghost and Xboxone, the cheating, boosting, and lag-switching, along with everything else has increased to the point of madness. I urge Xbox Artech and Activision, if they value their reputations
    and actually appreciate their consumers, (who have spent their hard-earned money to purchase these items that have helped to build them into the multi-million dollar companies that they are today), that they not move on and forget those who have not been able
    to move on with them and are still playing the games of last year. I urge that they build a team of, or hire, some of these 'hack pioneers' to devise an anti-cheat 'hack' to protect some level of safety and restore honest gaming. Let us not forget, I am a
    current consumer and a potential future consumer, and that there are millions of other consumers that now have a rattled faith in the future of gaming. These are the people that are investing into gaming's future. When gaming is so unprotected and filled with
    so many cheaters and hacks that undo all the fun in these amazing games that many people have worked so hard over the years developing, why should we continually reinvest our hard earned pennies and dimes? Well, I for one, will not spend another penny on gaming
    and its industry until these simple requests of gamers like myself are met. Thus grows the consensus of fellow gamers world-wide; which, may not bother you as an individual who's reading this, but amounts to billions of dollars in future sales to your employers
    and may go the way of the dinosaur, (i.e. the gaming industry), for you.

:)

fuzzy kensta, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Mister BuzzBee, Feb 6, 2014
  3. first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,

Queen x HunT3r, Feb 6, 2014
  4. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
  5. MrCrazyElm Win User

Team EU is Recruiting for Bf3/MoH:Warfighter/Black ops and Mw3

is Black ops 2 we Recruiting for not Black ops.
  6. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  7. Queen x HunT3r Win User

first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,
  8. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
Thema:

Black Ops 2

1. Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Black Ops

2. Black Ops 4 Won't Start On Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Won't Start On Xbox One X: I was playing BO4 this afternoon and had restarted my Xbox One X because I was going to go do something and decided not to, so I turned the Xbox off and then back on again (by selecting to...
  3. I can’t purchase Black ops 2 in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t purchase Black ops 2 in Xbox one: The game say that I can’t purchase because I have to purchase in xbox 360 console 940aff4d-6d64-4118-901c-b88d6acc3935
  4. Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working: So a long time ago I bought COD Black Ops 3 with Season pass. I own all of the DLC including the awakening pack with the map Der eisendrache, The Giant, and Revelations. Now when I look at my...
  5. Downloading Black ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Black ops 1: I am trying to download black ops 1 on my xbox one digital but im having trouble trying to purchase it. When i click see price and click continue it says i have no valid payment option on file....
  6. I am having trouble buying Call Of Duty : Blacks Ops 1 on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble buying Call Of Duty : Blacks Ops 1 on my Xbox One: Hello, This is originally an Xbox 360 game that is supposed to be playable on Xbox One. When I try and buy this game it states "You have no valid payment options on file" even though my account...
  7. Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4: Just to be clear I have no wifi or internet at my house. My question is about the 10-17 selections for classes on Black Ops 4. Everything is locked as usual so I click on the multiplayer button to...
  8. NEED HELP XBOX 1 Black ops one compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP XBOX 1 Black ops one compatibility: Every time I log on to black ops one onto my Xbox one it says I am disconnected from Xbox live and I cannot play multiplayer why is that? 89eeab71-aa8d-48d8-9f5c-1e6c5c195d5a
  9. Call of duty black ops 3 online server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 online server: Call of duty black ops 3 online server Is it working? 702182dc-7555-42bc-8e68-ff6741eccdac
  10. Call of duty Black ops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops: hallo kann mir einer sagem warum ich bei der xobox one immer die ansage bekomme ,inhalt zum download ist beschädigt oder so? und weshlab ich nur catch the flag oder dead match hardcore spielen...