Black Ops 2

Discus and support Black Ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone ! Does it exist an "only zombie pack" to buy for Black Ops 2 ? Thanks for your answer :) 291ec7fe-0661-4866-9e74-8c391e0cb418 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Remykx, Feb 12, 2019 at 6:33 PM.

1. Remykx
    Remykx Guest

Black Ops 2

Hi everyone !

Does it exist an "only zombie pack" to buy for Black Ops 2 ?

Thanks for your answer Black Ops 2 :)

:)

2. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
  3. MrCrazyElm Win User

Team EU is Recruiting for Bf3/MoH:Warfighter/Black ops and Mw3

is Black ops 2 we Recruiting for not Black ops.
  4. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,
  6. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
Thema:

Black Ops 2

1. Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Black Ops

2. Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Digital Purchase Issue: Hello I recently purchased Black Ops IV for xbox one about a week after release and had some issues so i deleted it to do a fresh install, however now the microsoft store says it's installed and...
  3. Can't Connect Black Ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect Black Ops 2: Split from this thread. Bonjour. j ai un petit problème pour ne pas dire un gros problème. Quand je jeu aux jeux de xbox 360 sur mon xbox one sa se deconnecte de xbox live au moin avec Call of...
  4. Black ops 2 servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black ops 2 servers: Two days in a row now microsoft has sent me a message saying all issues solved and im still getting error saying black ops 2 servers are unavailable?! ccde3de1-a0ef-4148-83b9-4aab1935d956
  5. Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase: Hi everyone, I would like to buy some zombies map for Black Ops 1. But it's written that I have to buy the maps on an xbox 360. I got an xbox one. If I buy those maps, it is transfered on my...
  6. Black ops 2 server not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 server not available: I can sign into xbox live but it comes up on screen saying black ops 2 server is not available at this time? Anyone know why? 44b0189a-f10f-4cee-8789-d1c3eed8ef6e
  7. Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: I'm from Argentina and i can't buy black ops 4. There's this message that says "it's not available at this moment" even though the game was released several months ago If I buy call of duty black...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 BlackOut trial is live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 BlackOut trial is live.: Follow THIS link and click the button NEXT TO "Buy" It should show a pop up menu. Then pick Trial. Enjoy the Trial and treat others with respect as you chase that win!...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 question: So my friend has an XBox and he has Black Ops 4 game on his console, is there a way for him to transfer it to PC? so we could both play together? And if so if i buy the game from the "battle.net"...
  10. Black ops collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Black ops collection: Split from this thread. I need help i got th call of duty black ops collection and its for the xbox 360 the call of duty. Black ops 3 didn't work. But when i go to the store. The have cod...