black ops 2

Discus and support black ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If yall are cracking down, and from what im reading, banning people for literall nothing, then why is black ops 2 open season fir modders. They have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MamaBear101214, Aug 27, 2019.

1. black ops 2

If yall are cracking down, and from what im reading, banning people for literall nothing, then why is black ops 2 open season fir modders. They have completely taken over. 6 months or so ago enough people still played you could get lucky and find a few good
    matches without them. Now there might be a few hundred people that play cause those of us who like the game quit over it. Its my favorite. And now its extinct because of people who don't even appreciate the game and the rest of us are at a loss for it. Why
    did you ever let it get as bad as it was ayear ago, let alone now? More and more modders are showing up in MW2 multiplayer recently, you gonna let it happen there, too? Those are the only two I play online and the only reason I spend money on gamepass and
    gold. So you will be losing too.

:)

MamaBear101214, Aug 27, 2019
  2. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
  3. MrCrazyElm Win User

Team EU is Recruiting for Bf3/MoH:Warfighter/Black ops and Mw3

is Black ops 2 we Recruiting for not Black ops.
  4. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,
  6. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
Thema:

black ops 2

1. black ops 2 - Similar Threads - black ops

2. Saying Goodnight To Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying Goodnight To Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I Feel now that it is the year 2020 we say goodbye and goodnight to one of the biggest games in gaming history. I'm not saying that the game is shutdown im saying this: The game is dead, there are...
  3. Is it call of duty: black ops reboot or call of duty black ops 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it call of duty: black ops reboot or call of duty black ops 5?: Some people say the new call of duty black ops is coming this year. Its true. The call of duty black ops is basic on something "Set during the Cold War. Spans the entire 40+ years and incs Vietnam...
  4. Black ops 2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 not working: Trying to play CoD black ops 2 on my xbox one(already own the game) and when I launch it, its says disconnected from xbox live. When I go to play zombies or multiplayer and try to sign in, it says...
  5. CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing: I bought the dlcs for bo2 and bo3 a long time ago but now I tried to play the games and it says i have to buy the dlcs again. 3f935379-2448-44e2-87de-aa49924a28a7
  6. Contenu bonus black Ops III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contenu bonus black Ops III: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas avoir le contenu bonus inclus : jeu complet en version numérique télécharger call of duty: BLACK OPS I alors que c'est marquer sur la boite de call of duty BLACK OPS III...
  7. COD Black Ops 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 4 Crash: When i go to local zombies and log 3 people in my black ops 4 crashes. Cant seem to figure out how to fix it. Its a one s and has a disc. Im fairly new to the system. I bought this so i could play...
  8. Call of Duty Black ops 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops 5: Keeping the same line as modern warfare will be a great game, just like the other CODs c341edda-2d33-42f2-8391-ca4120bf3d89
  9. Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I recently bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and anytime I go to install the game after a few seconds it says installation stopped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried...
  10. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code: Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5