black ops 2

Discus and support black ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If yall are cracking down, and from what im reading, banning people for literall nothing, then why is black ops 2 open season fir modders. They have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MamaBear101214, Aug 27, 2019.

1. black ops 2

If yall are cracking down, and from what im reading, banning people for literall nothing, then why is black ops 2 open season fir modders. They have completely taken over. 6 months or so ago enough people still played you could get lucky and find a few good
    matches without them. Now there might be a few hundred people that play cause those of us who like the game quit over it. Its my favorite. And now its extinct because of people who don't even appreciate the game and the rest of us are at a loss for it. Why
    did you ever let it get as bad as it was ayear ago, let alone now? More and more modders are showing up in MW2 multiplayer recently, you gonna let it happen there, too? Those are the only two I play online and the only reason I spend money on gamepass and
    gold. So you will be losing too.

:)

MamaBear101214, Aug 27, 2019
  2. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
  3. MrCrazyElm Win User

Team EU is Recruiting for Bf3/MoH:Warfighter/Black ops and Mw3

is Black ops 2 we Recruiting for not Black ops.
  4. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,
  6. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
Thema:

black ops 2

1. black ops 2 - Similar Threads - black ops

2. Black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4: So I bought black ops 4 a year ago and then I hadn't played it in awhile but I had bought the deluxe edition for $100.00 and played it and now when i go to play it, it says in the store on the...
  3. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00
  4. Black Ops 4 Ping Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Ping Question: Hello, For the last week there have been issues with the ping meter while playing Black Ops 4. My connection meter will spazz out from 0-700 ping during a match and after a match it will go back...
  5. Buying Black ops 2 on Xbox one store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Black ops 2 on Xbox one store.: I have an Xbox One S with an all access account and my microsoft account has all my details and credit card information. But every time i go to try and buy Black ops 2 from the store is shows me...
  6. Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use.: I recently uninstalled Black Ops 4 from my Xbox One to free up space for other games. The prompt warned me that uninstalling would take some time which i expected, but after an hour or so I...
  7. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  8. black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies: i just purchased the digital version of Black Ops 3 with zombie chronicles, and all other DLC and season pass. The online players is always showing 0% in playlist category. Can this be fixed? have...
  9. Black ops 4 [Blackout]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 [Blackout]: By the time I equip/activate perks My first 1 has probably ran out of time. I get that blackout is suppose to be challenging and realistic but ---->the time it takes for players to activate a perk...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...