Black ops 2

Discus and support Black ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought black ops 2 and when it finished downloading i tried to llay it and it said i didnt own it. c17f946c-c68e-4987-a0b4-f94276af628a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LILKay, Apr 11, 2021.

1. LILKay
    LILKay Guest

Black ops 2

I recently bought black ops 2 and when it finished downloading i tried to llay it and it said i didnt own it.

:)

LILKay, Apr 11, 2021
  2. TxNM qz08 Win User

mw2 hacked?

black ops 2 is hack already and mw3 i cant get into a 1v1 lobby with out being into a 9v9

there is a video on IHc James doing the black ops 2 mods he is the biggest Hacker on xbox that hack mw2,black ops,mw3 and Black ops 2
  3. MrCrazyElm Win User

Team EU is Recruiting for Bf3/MoH:Warfighter/Black ops and Mw3

is Black ops 2 we Recruiting for not Black ops.
  4. Mike Maximous Win User

XBSC - Xbox Snitch Crew

Does this clan work anywhere besides Black Ops 2 or is it strictly Black Ops 2?
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

first impression, Blops 2?

I dont see how people are comparing Black ops 2 to Halo, Black ops dosen't have aliens or anything. I'm indifferent about Black ops 2,
  6. Malacath Win User

What happens when you prestige?

Are you referring to Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2?
Thema:

Black ops 2

1. Black ops 2 - Similar Threads - Black ops

2. Cant find a black ops 3 match on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a black ops 3 match on xbox series s: I'm about to sell this thing for a ps4, I'm so tired of this stupid region restriction BS. In South Africa, nat open over fiber. 2c2961c9-ef5a-4ae9-bc11-41225683671f
  3. Call of duty black ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops: for a few months now we have not been able to load or play our private match custom games. is there an issue and will it be fixed? b21b4a6e-fb20-43ed-a6bc-bf7b89aa9f85
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either: I have an Xbox One, and today, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War downloaded and installed an update, then issued a message saying "finishing things up" which also had a progress bar, that eventually...
  5. Black Ops Cold War old gen to next gen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Ops Cold War old gen to next gen: Decided to buy a Series S. Will my purchased bundles like gun blueprints within cold war transfer to next gen version? I know progression and stats will but having a hard time finding about the in...
  6. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: I need help with this issue i cant not play cold wat for some reason the game doesnt load up it stay the female character 47b7c590-863b-446e-9103-a28eea1196e6
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION: Hello, I want to share a solution that I found on YouTube on how to fix Black Ops Cold War not launching/ crashing. I have posted separately on this matter, but I want to have it easily...
  8. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I purchased the Ultimate Edition of the game and can't play it. Xbox a multi million dollar company backed by a multi billion dollar company Microsoft, and two multi million dollar companies...
  9. Xbox Black Ops Cold War Not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Black Ops Cold War Not loading: I have purchased from cjc-cdkeys Call of Duty - Black Ops cold war. it wont load beyond the first screen currently of a woman with a mask on. I have tried console reset, reinstalling several...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War is NOT working on Xbox One S: I felt like I needed to bring awareness to the fact that Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War will not load on my Xbox One S. It launches, but it will stay stuck on the Season 3 loading screen until...