Black ops 3 download - standard edition

Discus and support Black ops 3 download - standard edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i see the deluxe ed available for download in Canada, when will the standard dl be available? c1653d84-6782-4349-8623-6875d00470cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by youuuuuuuuuu, May 11, 2015.

1. youuuuuuuuuu
    youuuuuuuuuu Guest

i see the deluxe ed available for download in Canada, when will the standard dl be available?

:)

youuuuuuuuuu, May 11, 2015
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    i got nuketown 2025 for zombies and it wont work

Hello,

I'm assuming here that you preordered the standard edition of the game, that version only has Nuketown 2025 for multiplayer, not Zombies.

If you wanted Nuketown Zombies 2025 you'd need to actually get a Hardened Edition, Care Package Edition, or purchase the Black Ops 2 Season Pass.

The first two editions (Hardened/Care Package) give you the code inside the boxes to download the map for zombies. The Black Ops 2 Season Pass will include the content it's just not known the exact date of when you'll be able to download it as a season pass
    holder. The standard edition copy of the game did not come with that map, unfortunately.

HassanB, May 11, 2015
  3. Black ops 3 pre order problem

Are you From Canada? At this time there is no Standard edition of Black Ops 3 In the Canadian Marketplace, I am not quite sure about the USA Marketplace.

The only edition available in Canada for some reason is the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the Season Pass.

Hassan Singer, May 11, 2015
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Only Activision really knows the answer to that as they tell Microsoft where they can sell specific versions.

You could try their support team at
    http://support.activision.com/

Bazajaytee, May 11, 2015
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Only Activision really knows the answer to that as they tell Microsoft where they can sell specific versions.

You could try their support team at
    http://support.activision.com/
  6. Hassan Singer Win User

Black ops 3 pre order problem

Are you From Canada? At this time there is no Standard edition of Black Ops 3 In the Canadian Marketplace, I am not quite sure about the USA Marketplace.

The only edition available in Canada for some reason is the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the Season Pass.
  7. HassanB Win User

i got nuketown 2025 for zombies and it wont work

Hello,

I'm assuming here that you preordered the standard edition of the game, that version only has Nuketown 2025 for multiplayer, not Zombies.

If you wanted Nuketown Zombies 2025 you'd need to actually get a Hardened Edition, Care Package Edition, or purchase the Black Ops 2 Season Pass.

The first two editions (Hardened/Care Package) give you the code inside the boxes to download the map for zombies. The Black Ops 2 Season Pass will include the content it's just not known the exact date of when you'll be able to download it as a season pass
    holder. The standard edition copy of the game did not come with that map, unfortunately.
  8. Tubbernaut Win User

GOW 3 Themed Xbox 360?

Black Slim 250gb console w/ Gears of War 3 standard edition; Black gloss console with a large red omen painted on the side.

Mark my words.
  9. Ghostrider1878 Win User

Modern Warfare 3: Hardened Edition Question ... HALP!!!

[quote user="Llew79"]

I saw this message earlier:

In America, the Hardened Edition is $100, which is £61.

In England though, it's a ridiculously high £90, which is $145.

The Black Ops Hardened Edition was only £65. Why is this £90?

This is a reason why I will be getting the standard game

[/quote]

probably because the MW3 hardened edition also contains the access to Elite and the DLC, therefore making it more expensive than black ops hardened.
Thema:

1. Black ops 3 download - standard edition - Similar Threads - Black ops download

2. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  3. Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 and Dragon Age 1 from DVDs do not install (download) and do not start on Xbox...: Hi, I've got Polish DVD versions of CoD Black Ops 1 and DA: Origins. After a few months of break in playing them, I wanted to run Black Ops 1 and received information like this: Unfortunately,...
  4. Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2: I recently bought a new Xbox one S. I got a pre-owned Black Ops 2. I inserted the disk, downloaded the game, and launched it. When opening the game, it asks me to download an Xbox live profile....
  5. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  6. Downloading Black Ops 3 and This happend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Black Ops 3 and This happend: [img] should i restart it or what a2f2b64c-a831-45f1-aad2-10a96efca0ff
  7. Cant download Black Ops 2 on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download Black Ops 2 on xbox one: I have hard reset my Xbox one and is on the most recent update however when I put in my disc to download black ops 2 nothing happens, the Xbox doesn't make a noise or even try to read the disc, I...
  8. Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe edition bought but I'm not able to download it: Hello, I bought the deluxe edition and payed €99.99 for this game on xbox one. But when I want to install the deluxe edition in the store the 'install' option changes to 'play' instantly. Can...
  9. "Error 0x82D40003 Occurs when you launch a game" Black Ops 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Error 0x82D40003 Occurs when you launch a game" Black Ops 2 digital download: Recently I've had the above error coming up when I try and launch Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on my xbox one s. The game is a digital download that I bought back on xbox 360, it has worked in the...
  10. Black Ops 4 Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Download: I purchased Black Ops 4 from the Xbox Store. I updated my console and cleared more than enough space. Still, the installation stops at a certain point every time. I have cancelled the download and...