Black Ops 3 won't install

Discus and support Black Ops 3 won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I've been trying to install Blops 3 on my Xbox, but it says that it is dirty, but it works perfectly fine on other Xboxes, my disk drive works fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crypito, May 17, 2022.

1. Crypito
    Crypito Guest

Hi. I've been trying to install Blops 3 on my Xbox, but it says that it is dirty, but it works perfectly fine on other Xboxes, my disk drive works fine and other disks work. Anyone know why I'm having problems? Thanks in advance

:)

Crypito, May 17, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Crypito! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you can install the game on other devices, you could try to network transfer the game to your console and then use the disc only to launch the game

The problem with the disc could be a combination of the disc being a little bit damaged and the disc reader a little dirty
  3. Xx 420B1azed Xx Win User

Black ops 3 won't install

4. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there, this could be many different things, but i would recommend checking this guide:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops

if you had any particular error code or screenshots you could share this may help us diagnose your problem for you.

Thanks but I have already tried everything in that guide
    If you've already tried everything in the guide you'll want to try the disc in another console to see if it'll install there. If it doesn't then the issue is likely with the disc and it'll need to be replaced. If it does, then the issue could be with your
    console. Try that and see if it works.
  5. jasonht87 Win User

6. Yousef Islam Win User

Michael Phelps is addicted to MW3 ...

I'm sort of addicted to it lol. I was addicted to Black Ops when it came out. Then again, I grew older and I probably won't be as glued to Black Ops 2 then I was to the previous installments.
Thema:

1. Black Ops 3 won't install - Similar Threads - Black Ops won't

2. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't install on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't install on my xbox: Yesterday the update for season 4 of Cold War was released and I tried updating the game. The update never started after about 5-10 minutes. So I uninstalled it which what I thought would just...
  4. Black ops won't start on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops won't start on xbox one s: I bought cold war in december, I played with it every thing was fine. After a few months I uninstalled it due to lack of storage space. Now that season 3 launched I reinstalled it. But now it is...
  5. My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War update (February 24, 2021) won't finish installing.: I have been trying to update my Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold war for eight hours now and for most of that time it's said "100% Finishing Things Up... " How do I fix this and has anyone else had...
  6. Xbox One won't allow me to play original Call of Duty Black Ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't allow me to play original Call of Duty Black Ops: My son just purchased/downloaded the original Call of Duty Black Ops. He has Xbox One. He keeps getting "Xbox Live is disconnected" -- He has Xbox Live and the Gold and the Game pass and all the...
  7. Blacks ops 4 won't install keeps saying disc needs cleaning or damaged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blacks ops 4 won't install keeps saying disc needs cleaning or damaged: Black ops 4 won't download keeps saying disc needs cleaned or damaged it's brand new b98566b1-b283-4155-ad31-3ecf482d758e
  8. Cod black ops cold war won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod black ops cold war won't work: I installed it completly for free and it said ''need full access'' or ''trial has ended'' What do I do?? Also, i did NOT get the trial btw, i went offline and it said ''invaild email address''...
  9. My Xbox won't show the update for Black Ops Cold War Content Pack,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won't show the update for Black Ops Cold War Content Pack,: Hi Guys, I've recently bought Call Of Duty Cold War. At first the game was playable no problems at all. But then the pop up Black out Trial showed up. After that it would not start anymore. And...
  10. Why won't my xbox one install Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox one install Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?: My Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Disc is not dirty but clean. It does not suffer any form of damage. My xbox one keep stop installing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 after is start installed it for few...