Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen

Discus and support Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive had this issue for about a year now and its starting to get annoying as it hasn't been fixed. Whenever i load up black ops 4 it does the startup... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krumd, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Krumd
    Krumd Guest

Ive had this issue for about a year now and its starting to get annoying as it hasn't been fixed. Whenever i load up black ops 4 it does the startup screen and shows syncing data then stops at 1 and goes away then the game just crashes completely to the
    home screen. i have tried reinstalling the game multiple times and reseting my xbox but nothing happens. it also happens to black ops 3 and rainbow 6 siege i have tried pretty much everything i'm making this post just to see if there is anything else i can
    do. I might as well buy a new xbox.

:)

Krumd, Aug 1, 2020
  2. HOUSEofB4LLOONS Win User

Xbox One X crashing during games

UPDATE:

Black Ops 4 crashed.
  3. Frag Flintstone Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

BF4 won't play period. Same with Watchdogs. Both are on disk and just freeze in the startup screen for a while before crashing and telling me that the game took too long to load.
  4. MattSTKC Win User

ME3 mission won't load

what happens? does it just stay on the loading screen? or does the system crash? either way have you tried cleaning the disc? I had a similar issue with Halo 4 - crashed at loading screen. Went and got the disc resurfaced at a Family Video store for $4 and
    it was all good.
  5. CalebTrapp Win User

Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.

Well I should have mentioned that it doesn't close on its own. It just sits there on the screen. If I wait long enough the screen goes black sometimes, but that's it. No error code, no crashing. Just a the initial loading screen, or a black screen sometime
    after.
  6. GMTR Damo Win User

Replaced xbox one X faulty - many games crashing

Well i tried a complete factory reset and still Black ops 4 crashes on start up and destiny 1 crashes as it loads up.

I guess all that is left is call to support and try for another replacement.

Ill also do the xbox insider feedback, dont think that will help my problem but at least it should give some info.
Thema:

1. Black ops 4 Crashes On Startup Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Black ops Crashes

2. COD Black Ops Zombie Crashing Zombie Mode adding 3 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops Zombie Crashing Zombie Mode adding 3 player: When i go to local zombies and log 3 people in my black ops 4 crashes. Cant seem to figure out how to fix it. Its a one s and has a disc. 3ab39eed-bb69-402d-afd9-9d57068890d3
  3. Black ops 4 crashing on Xbox One S in 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 crashing on Xbox One S in 2020: Hi microsoft, So i’ve recently been starting to play Black Ops 4 and ive been trying to play the game but for some reason mostly every game im in the game freezes and then it crashes my xbox...
  4. COD Black Ops 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 4 Crash: When i go to local zombies and log 3 people in my black ops 4 crashes. Cant seem to figure out how to fix it. Its a one s and has a disc. Im fairly new to the system. I bought this so i could play...
  5. Call of duty black ops 4 crashes after every match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 4 crashes after every match: After i leave each match the game crashes b3e5ae10-c412-42a1-8165-12fa0bf8de98
  6. Black ops 4 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 keeps crashing: Hi there, My black ops 4 keeps crashing I power cycle and it happens again and again. 488a9f46-8c44-4e5d-bdcc-d4ceae0c8518
  7. Black Ops 4 Stürzt ab/ friert ein während Intro[Translation - Black Ops 4 crashes/freezes ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Stürzt ab/ friert ein während Intro[Translation - Black Ops 4 crashes/freezes ...: Hi , ich habe mir Black Ops 4 als digitalen Download geholt. Das Spiel friert während des Intros direkt ein bzw Stürzt ab. Ich habe bereits die Microsoft Fehlerbehebung durchgeführt ( neu...
  8. Black Ops 4 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Crashing: Hi guys, Has anyone else run into an issue with Black Ops 4 where the game will crash mid-match? I was playing yesterday and then BAM, the screen froze with this hard 2 second sound loop and...
  9. Black ops 4 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 crashing: I've recently downloaded Black ops 4 on xbox one and it is constantly crashing. I've tried all the troubleshooting ideas and nothing works. Everything else works fine, what else can I do?...
  10. black ops 4 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 4 crash: Every time I try load up black ops 4 it crashes at the load up scene before it even gets to connect with the server. Ive tried a hard reset, uninstalling and reinstalling and still having the same...