Black Ops 4 Ping Question

Discus and support Black Ops 4 Ping Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For the last week there have been issues with the ping meter while playing Black Ops 4. My connection meter will spazz out from 0-700 ping... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Temhotabot, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

Hello,

For the last week there have been issues with the ping meter while playing Black Ops 4. My connection meter will spazz out from 0-700 ping during a match and after a match it will go back to normal but the packet loss reads -2.1474836e+09%.

I don't know why it keeps doing that because all will be good for several matches then suddenly this happens and makes the game unplayable.

Any suggestions?

:)

Temhotabot, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Temhotabot Win User

This issue is only affecting Black Ops 4, it is not affecting any other game on the Xbox One, it is not affecting anything on my PC or any other networked device.

It is GAME SPECIFIC. It happened again tonight, it was fine, ping was around 40-60 for a few hours but then after a few hours it went down the toilet. Pinging from 0-700 again.

Maybe I'll have some luck on the Activision forums.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try resetting your router: 1) Unplug the router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Restart your console & then reconnect to your network.

If this issue keeps reoccurring, then I would give your ISP and tell them the issues you are experiencing.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try performing a hard reset . Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

I can't leave upnp on because I use port forward, not a good mix to leave both enabled. Besides, I've done my network this way for the last ten years without this issue appearing before.

Any other ideas?
  6. AridLizard Win User

This issue is only affecting Black Ops 4, it is not affecting any other game on the Xbox One, it is not affecting anything on my PC or any other networked device.

It is GAME SPECIFIC. It happened again tonight, it was fine, ping was around 40-60 for a few hours but then after a few hours it went down the toilet. Pinging from 0-700 again.

Maybe I'll have some luck on the Activision forums.
    it might be that someone is lag hacking to gain an advantage or just to ruin other's fun.

if it happens again, try changing lobbies to see if you have more luck with a different set of players
Thema:

1. Black Ops 4 Ping Question - Similar Threads - Black Ops Ping

2. Black Ops Glitch Please help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Glitch Please help me!: [img] My COD Black ops game has something wrong with it since when I try ti play it on my xbox360 it has a massive glitch like the picture below [img] It's like this in all maps I'm not sure...
  3. black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 4: On my xbox account it shows that i purchased xbox live gold on 4/1 but im currently trying to play black ops 4 online and it says that i have to renew my xbox live membership when I already have...
  4. Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the total items in the crates on black ops 4 as of september 2019?: I've seen others say something like 550 and 750 . I just want to know odds of getting a ultra weapon. 95388452-6ba8-4f2e-869a-3cae25a50e3a
  5. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  6. How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?: I know we get 1 bribe at tier 25 but what other tier levels or other ways to get more? 8e10979a-a6b3-4c79-974b-315e5e5f8eed
  7. Achivement help, black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achivement help, black ops 2: So, i started to play black ops 2 on an account that never played black ops 2 before. I joined a modded lobby and someone actually spams me with achievements. I quit immediately and am now scared....
  8. No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One: Hi, After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I do not have access to the DLCs I bought then....
  9. Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten: I have purchased the BO4 pass and im unable to access the Dark divide maps and tag der toten, it said i don't have access. When i go on the microsoft store it say's " Black ops Pass owners get...
  10. Black ops 3 - ping 300!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 3 - ping 300!: Hi, im pulling my hair out with this. I cant play as the game is so laggy and jumps allover the place. im with bt broadband in a rural location, speedtest shows i get 2mb conection and my ping at...