Black ops 4

Discus and support Black ops 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Black ops updated,but now it wont let me log in or play the game at all?Help 9c30f9c9-1021-4cde-87b6-38c7903916e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEOAWSOME, Aug 8, 2019.

1. NEOAWSOME
    NEOAWSOME Guest

Black ops 4

Black ops updated,but now it wont let me log in or play the game at all?Help

:)

NEOAWSOME, Aug 8, 2019
  2. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

BO4 Beta Code not received, please help!!

The link below provides links to support articles for the Beta -

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Black-Ops-4-Beta-Codes-Beta-Tokens-and-Pre-Order-FAQ/m-p/10733850

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the Microsoft Store you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Language in games bought abroax

check this link

https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Support/Black-Ops-4-Menu-language-change/td-p/10851738
  6. TheTrojanOne Win User

black ops 4 crash

yes I've noticed it started happening with black ops 3 before I bought black ops 4
Thema:

Black ops 4

1. Black ops 4 - Similar Threads - Black ops

2. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  3. black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies: i just purchased the digital version of Black Ops 3 with zombie chronicles, and all other DLC and season pass. The online players is always showing 0% in playlist category. Can this be fixed? have...
  4. Black ops 4 [Blackout]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 [Blackout]: By the time I equip/activate perks My first 1 has probably ran out of time. I get that blackout is suppose to be challenging and realistic but ---->the time it takes for players to activate a perk...
  5. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...
  6. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops: Please add them in gamepass that will be neat. f04330d2-1274-4442-9c84-9dd76abc425e
  8. Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in: [img] see it just wont sign in for me when im trying to play cbdba70f-99b1-432f-9536-2af14427f3a9
  9. My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My black ops 2 disc wont dowload on Xbox 1 What do i do: What can i do 2 fix this and why is this happening de59380e-ee4f-4a29-b1f8-f28a94e5c882
  10. My black ops 4 disk won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My black ops 4 disk won’t install: Before i start this post please say “bruh” so i know your not a bot thank you so my problem is everytime i try to download black ops 4 the disk downloads but when it says it needs a update the...