Black ops 4

Discus and support Black ops 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Black ops updated,but now it wont let me log in or play the game at all?Help 9c30f9c9-1021-4cde-87b6-38c7903916e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEOAWSOME, Aug 8, 2019.

1. NEOAWSOME
    NEOAWSOME Guest

Black ops 4

Black ops updated,but now it wont let me log in or play the game at all?Help

:)

NEOAWSOME, Aug 8, 2019
  2. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

4. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Black fridqy

I picked up the black ops pass for black ops 4 it was on a great sale and i am thinking about getting the black ops II pass also.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

BO4 Beta Code not received, please help!!

The link below provides links to support articles for the Beta -

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Black-Ops-4-Beta-Codes-Beta-Tokens-and-Pre-Order-FAQ/m-p/10733850

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the Microsoft Store you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Language in games bought abroax

check this link

https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Support/Black-Ops-4-Menu-language-change/td-p/10851738
Thema:

Black ops 4

1. Black ops 4 - Similar Threads - Black ops

2. Black ops 2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 not working: Trying to play CoD black ops 2 on my xbox one(already own the game) and when I launch it, its says disconnected from xbox live. When I go to play zombies or multiplayer and try to sign in, it says...
  3. CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing: I bought the dlcs for bo2 and bo3 a long time ago but now I tried to play the games and it says i have to buy the dlcs again. 3f935379-2448-44e2-87de-aa49924a28a7
  4. Contenu bonus black Ops III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contenu bonus black Ops III: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas avoir le contenu bonus inclus : jeu complet en version numérique télécharger call of duty: BLACK OPS I alors que c'est marquer sur la boite de call of duty BLACK OPS III...
  5. COD Black Ops 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 4 Crash: When i go to local zombies and log 3 people in my black ops 4 crashes. Cant seem to figure out how to fix it. Its a one s and has a disc. Im fairly new to the system. I bought this so i could play...
  6. Call of Duty Black ops 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops 5: Keeping the same line as modern warfare will be a great game, just like the other CODs c341edda-2d33-42f2-8391-ca4120bf3d89
  7. Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I recently bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and anytime I go to install the game after a few seconds it says installation stopped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried...
  8. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code: Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5
  9. Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...: Not much leaks of call of duty: black ops (Reboot) in the present timeline of 2020. 9bfaa372-c2cf-4024-9b23-65435a2a4a55
  10. Error code29016 black ops 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code29016 black ops 2: Getting error 29016 on black ops 2 only loops around to beginning every few minutes 5ef92571-2d2e-4f6e-b601-7d79a740be89